Chapter 31

Niall's P.O.V

When I saw him laying there I felt like my heart just dropped.

"Marcel!"- I shouted. I rushed to his side, I saw that he was unconscious.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"- the lady asked.

"I-I need an ambulance. My friends is beaten up, and he fainted!"- I rushed, my voice was raspy.

"Sir, where is your location?"- she asked.

"Um, we are on 31st and Watchington Ave, please hurry!"- I said before hanging up.

"Marcel, baby.  Please open your eyes"- I said slowly, tears were pouring from my eyes.

I strock his cheek softly, he didn't open his eyes though.

The ambulance came after 10 minutes.

"Step aside sir"- one of the paramedic said. They laid him on the stretcher.

They put him on the ambulance, and I rushed in the back with him. They put  a oxygen mask on his face. He looked so vulnerable and in pain.

"Do you know what happened?"- the paramedic asked, he was checking Marcel's blood pressure.

"I don't know, he called me but when I got there he was already unconscious"- I chocked out. Tears still running down my cheeks.

He  gave me sad smile. I grabbed Marcel's hand in mine. We got to the hospital in less than ten minutes, and they rushed him to the ER.

I ran behind them, but they wouldn't  let me in. I had to wait on the waiting room. I was going to call Marcel's mom when I remember that she works on this same hospital. I went to the desk and asked the lady if she could contact her, I gave her my name. She said she was going to call her.

I nodded, and walked to the waiting room. I waited there for a couple of minutes before Marcel's mom rushed to me.

"What happened?  Where's my baby?"- she rushed out, her eyes were watery.

"He was beaten up and he was unconscious, they took him that way"- I said, pointing to the doors where they had taken him not long ago.

"God, this can't be happening"- she said, she sat down and took her head in her hands.

"I will find who ever did this, and he'll pay. I promise you that Anne."- I said, I set next to her and rubbed her back.

And believe me, Louis will pay.

The doctor came out of the doors, and we stood up.

"How is he Marshall?"- Anne said, since she worked here, she knew who he was.

"He's doing fine Anne, but he has a broken rip and nose. He has couple of bruises,too"- he said.

Anne sighed, "Can we see him?"- she asked, her voice sounded tired.

Her belly was big, I don't understand why she's still working.

"Yea, follow me"- he said, we walked through the doors.

We stopped in front of a door. The doctor opened and we went it.

I gasped, his face was really bruise. He had and IV on his arm, and a mask on his face. God, I swear that when I see Louis he would go down.

I sat next to Marcel, he still had his eyes close.

"Wake up please, I love you so much"- I whispered, tears coming down my eyes.

_________

Hey guys, long time no see.  Sorry.  :(

But hey, here's another chapter. Hope you guys like it (:

Poor Marcel.  :(

Comment/vote and share with friends if u want (: