Chapter 32

Marcel's P.O.V

I woke up, and all I could hear was an annoying beep. I tried to open my eyes, but the bright lights blinded me. I heard murmuring around me, couldn't identify who was it though.

I opened my eyes once again, this time I could leave them open. I saw my mom sitting on a small sofa, Melissa next to her. I looked to my side and saw Niall sitting at the side of my bed, his head resting on the edge of it.

"Water"- I said softly, my voice raspy and dry. I needed water, pronto.

My mom lifted her head from Melissa's shoulder. Her eyes went wide when she saw that I was awake.

"Marcel!"- she shouted, happiness in her voice. They all got up, since Niall was right next to me, he hugged me. Being careful not to hurt me.

"OMG! You're awake!"- mom said, she bends down a little. Her stomach in the way, she hugged me. She had tears running down her rosy cheeks.

"Water"- I said again. Niall nodded, and rushed out of the room to get it.

"Oh baby, you scared us all"- mom said, she cleaned her tears.

Niall came back with a cup of water, I drank it all. My throat feeling ten times better.

"For how long have I been unconscious? "- I asked, my voice clear now.

"6 hours"- Niall said. He was looking at me with pain in his eyes.

There was also fury in his eyes. And I knew exactly who that rage was towards to.

I nodded, "How are you?"- Melissa asked, her eyes were red and puffy.

"Okay, I guess"- I answered, my rips were killing me.

"I should've walked with you home, God. This is all my fault"- she said, her eyes getting watery once again.

"No, no. Is not your fault at all Mel. You couldn't know this was going to happen, there's no use on blaming yourself"- I said, trying to get up. But the pain on my rips reminded me that I couldn't

"Yes, it is. If I've been there with you, maybe this wouldn't have happened"- she said, pointing at my wounded body.

I shook my head, "Stop, it wasn't your fault darling"- I said, she didn't say anything after.

"Can I talk to Marcel, alone. Please"- Niall said. Mom and Melissa nodded, and they left the room.

"What happened Marcel?"- he asked.

"I don't remember"- I lie through my teeth.

"Stop lying"- he whispered, anger evident in his voice.

"I-i was walking home, and I could feel someone following me. And then I heard him calling me, and I then turned around and there he was. He said my mom and I were the cause of his parent's divorce, and he just took his anger out on me. He told me how much he hated me"- I answered, I left the part that he said he loved me out. Niall is mad enough already.

"I swear I'm going to kill him"- he said, he closed his fist, his knuckles were getting white.

"No! You can't do nothing about this. It'll be worse!"- I said terrified.

"No Marcel, I won't let this slip. He deserves to pay for what he did. Don't you think we deserve to be happy? He has done enough harm to us, to you"- he said, his eyes became watery, he was upset. And I don't blame him, hell, I want to kill him myself. But I can't.

"I know he deserves to pay Niall, but if we talk it would only make him madder. And we don't want that, right?"- I asked, I took his hand in mine. He sighed.

"I got to think about it, I'll be back later"- he said, he let my hand go. He kissed me on my forehead, and then walked out.

I sighed, I closed my eyes. I just wish this was all over.

"Hello Marcel"- I opened my eyes, and there I found a girl I've never seen before.

"Do I know you?"- I asked confused. She gave me a small smile.

"I'm Blue khain, and I'm here to help you"- she said grinning.

What?

___________

Yay! A new chapter, what y'all think?

And who you guys think is this new girl? N what does she mean by helping him? (;

I love you ALL so much

Comment /vote/ share?