Stay With Me

Haley's Pov.

"You are... not the father." The doctor says. I jump up and down. "CAMMY!" I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his torso.

I sense his smile as he wraps his arms around me. "I told you I never cheated." He whispers. "She was just convincing." He kisses my neck.

I smile and kiss him. Mahogany cries in the bed as the doctors bring back the baby. "So you won't help me?" She asks. Cameron shakes his head. "I'll give you $3,000. Thats it."

He spins me in circles and then puts me down. "I wanna go home." He whispers. I nod and we walk out of the hospital hand in hand.

When we reach the truck he gets in. I get in and crawl to his seat and sit on his lap. He buckles the seatbelt over both of us and I start the truck.

Carefully I drive us home without getting pulled over. When I park the truck he takes off the seatbelt and I climb out.

"Tag your it." I tag him and run around to the back. The sun is setting quickly and the pool lights automatically turn on.

I turn around to see him towering over me with his shirt off. "Nude tag." He whispers. "Your it." He tags me. I groan and take off my pants. "Daddy come back! I have little legs!" I chase after him.

The chase continues until both of us are naked. He's at one side of the pool I'm at the other an he's it. We're both make just standing staring at each other.

"This'll be a while." He says crossing his arms. I turn around and watch as the sun continues to set. Just then I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

He throws me over his shoulder and I whine. He smacks my butt as I continue to kick the air.

"Ready?" He asks. I shake my head. "1...2...3!" He throws me into the water. I hold my breath as I swim to the surface. Cameron jumped in with me.

"I wanna jump in on my own." I get out and stand at the edge. He shakes his hair out of his face and holds his arms out to me.

I jump right into his arms. I don't even go under. "Have we ever fucked in a pool?" He asks. I shrug. We stare into each other's eyes. My hands around his neck. His hands on my waist.

Right in front of the sunset. I lean in and kiss him. Out of the corner of my eye and camera flash flashes. I pull away and see Khaleah running back inside. "She took a picture?" He asks. I nod.

"Take a deep breath we're going under." Cameron takes a deep breath. So do I and he pulls us under. Within a matter of seconds he slams himself into me (dick in vagina).

I let out a scream. The water muffles it and we head to the surface. He pins me against the side of the pool and well BAM BAM.

Cameron's Pov.

We finish drying off and change into pajamas. I wear my blue plaid pajama pants and Haley wears one of my shirts. God she's beautiful.

We walk out onto her balcony and watch the sun finish setting. We stand in silence as the sun sets and the wind blows lightly.

"I love you." She whispers. I wrap an arm around her shoulder. "I love you too." I smile. "Cammy please Stay With Me." I look down at her small frame.

"Okay." I kiss her. She smiles through the kiss we share. "We need a bath." She says finally heading back inside. "How about you get it around."

"And if I don't?" She asks. I shrug. "You'll be spanked." I say sternly. She rushes into the bathroom. "Good girl." I say to myself. I stand out in the open and look out into the night sky.

The wind blows gently causing my hair to get ruffled. My shoulder gets tapped and I turn around to see my beautiful girl. "All ready sir." "Perfect." I go into the bathroom and strip down. I step into the bath and slowly lay back.

Haley climbs in and rests herself on me. I place my arms on her back and rub her butt gently. She nuzzles herself into my chest as I kiss the top of her head.

*GUYS LETS GET THIS MORE READS*