GNO

Haley's pov.

When I arrive I get out and go to the door.

Knock knock knock.

I wait and then the door swings open revealing a pregnant Mahogany. I'm not sure if I can handle it.

"What?" She snaps. "I just um you know uh..." Cameron walks up behind her and smiles at me. Thanks for saving me.

"I brought my baby stuff because well I don't need it and you do." "You don't know that." She glares. "You just want to take Cameron away from me." She crosses her arms.

I stare nervously down at the ground.

Cameron's pov.

I grab Mahogany's butt and kiss her neck. "Don't be so mean. she's trying to help. Thank you Haley." She looks away.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but it's the only way to get Mahogany to stop. I step outside and pull the tailgate of the truck down. Mahogany sits on the couch and rubs he belly as Haley an I unload everything.

I carry one end of the crib and Haley carries the other upstairs to the nursery. "Why would you do that in front of me?" She asks when Mahogany is out of sight.

"To get her to back off you." I set it down and so does she. "Thank you a lot." she nods and heads for the door but I pull her back.

"Is your monkey hungry?" I ask sliding my hand down to her heat (vagina). "Cameron!" She gasps and pushes my hand away. "I-I have to go." I frown and pin her to the wall.

"No please don't go." I whisper. "There's more stuff to get." I caress her cheek and kiss her passionately. She smiles through the kiss we share.

Haley's Pov.

"CAMMY!" Mahogany calls from downstairs. "We'll play later." He grins. We both go down the stairs. "What were you doing baby?" She asks.

"Oh we had to unpack the stuff. It'll be easier to do it now." She nods. I walk outside to the truck and get in.

Blaring the music loud I drive all the way home.

Khaleah's pov.

Haley pulls in with Jc's truck. I smile an burp Ethan. Jc's sleeping on the couch when she walks in. Al she does is go upstairs for the last bit of baby stuff.

"Need help?" I ask. She shakes her head an walks back out loading up the truck.

Ethan's pov.

I spit up and yawn. "Awe Ethan." My mother whines. She wipes my face and puts me on my dads chest. I lay my head down and close my eyes.

On my back I feel his arms wrap over me holding still. Slowly I drift to sleep as my mom cleans herself.

Haley's Pov.

I get to Mahogany's and Cameron helps me unload the rest. We sit upstairs an put everything away. Well I watch as organizes everything.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He asks. I take another bite of my licorice. "Khaleah and I are going clubbing."

He gives me an interested look. "You always do know how to move." He smiles. I blush an get on my phone.

"Dance with me." I look up at him. "Oh Cam..." "please." He begs. He turns on some slow music and stretches his hand towards me.

I slowly take it and he pull me up against his body. I rest my head against his chest as we slowly dance to the music.

Some how I manage to keep stepping on his feet. "Sorry." I murmur. He smiles. "It's okay put your feet on mine."

I put my feet on his and he dances around with me. I can't remember the last time we danced together. We're interuppted by Mahogany clearing her throat.

"Eh-em." I quickly step away from Cameron and stare at the ground. "I knew it you little skank. Leave. Now." I quickly rush down the stairs and out to the truck.

"Haley!" Cameron shouts. I ignore it and get in. Before I leave he hops in the passengers side. "Haley I'm sorry..." I sigh. "It's not your fault Cam." I start the truck and we sit in silence.

"Well." He says. "Well what?" I ask. "Aren't you going to go?" I laugh a little and smile. "Aren't you going to get out?" He shakes his head. "Cam get out." He shakes his head again.

"Call me your baby and I just might." I sigh. He can be so childish. "Please baby." "Oh and I get a kiss." Mahogany is waiting by the door. "She's watching..." He frowns and gets out going back to her.

I drive home in silence thinking about everything that happened.

Cameron's Pov.

Mahogany smacks me upside the head. "Ow." I say rubbing the back of my head. "YOU LIKE HER AND YOU HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY?!"

She yells in horror. "Listen before you start snapping at me you should think. I don't want to be with you. Never have Mahogany. I love her not you. Im being forced into this." I say and walk away.

I glance at her and she stares blankly at me. "Close your mouth you might catch a fly." I say getting out the bread. She closes her mouth and thats that.

I quietly make a sandwich and eat it slowly. Clubbing sounds fun tonight. I might just end up next to Haley in a hotel bed. You never know.

Haley's Pov.

I quickly jump in the shower and wash myself getting ready for tonight. Of course i have to shave my sasquatch legs so I do.

When i'm finished with my shower i get out. Surprisingly the air is warm so I don't get goosebumps. I walk to my mirror and look at myself.

Why am I so insecure and ugly? I think to myself. "Haley get ready." Khaleah says interupting me from my thoughts.

"Dude get dressed!" Jc says as he passes by. "JC!" Khaleah and I both screetch in horror. "Cameron's right you do have nice tits." He laughs.

I blush and slam the door shut. I hear Khaleah yell at him to go take care of his kid. I quickly dry off and check the time.

"Hmm. 5:21" Im not doing so bad on time. I completely dry off and get dressed into my tight short black dress that shows a little of my back.

I walk to my vanity and sit down. I carefully study myself in th mirror. I shake my low self-esteem off and blow dry my hair.