I'm Alright

Some of you may know I went to Tennessee for my spring break so here's the link to the vid I made!!!

http://flipagram.com/f/TQuWi5KUCU

Cameron's Pov.

I quickly get up and answer it. "Haley" "Hi Cameron" silence. I speak up. "I hav-" she cuts me off. "Listen I know you probably have a lot of questions so it's gonna be a long phone call." I sigh.

"Let's meet up then." "Camer-" "PLEASE" I cut her off. Silence. "Cam it's late." I smile. She called me Cam instead of Cameron. "Please." I beg more.

"Tomorrow at the high school after breakfast." Then the line goes dead.

Khaleah's Pov.

I put Ethan down for bed and turn on the baby monitor. Suddenly my phone buzzes. Cameron. I answer. "Hello?"

He clears his throat. "Haley called." "Where is she. Is she okay. Is she hurt."

Cameron's Pov.

She fires questions at me. "I just wanted to tell you she's fine and we're meeting up at the high school tomorrow." Then I hang up.

Khaleah's Pov.

I put my phone in my pocket. "Haley called Cameron. They're meeting up at the high school tomorrow." Jc nods. I roll my eyes.

Haley's Pov.

There's a knock on the door. I look at it as Cody gets up and answers it. "I forgot my key." It's Sarah. I stand and watch Asher and Kyle come in

She doesn't notice me at first. When she does she runs to me crying and hugs me tight. "Oh god." I say being squeezed. When she finally lets go I can breathe.

I give Kyle a big hug. "When'd you get here and how?" "I live around here sorta and I walked." She just smiles and sits on the couch. "How long are you staying?" I sit on the other end of the couch. "Not long hopefully. I don't want to be a bother."

Sarah pouts. "Sorry." Kyle sits next to me and gets on his DS. I check the clock. 11:37. I yawn. "Goodnight." Cody says as he goes in his room.

I get up and head upstairs to the loft. "Are you sleeping up there?" Kyle asks. "Yes." I watch as he climbs the stairs.

"Kyle come on. Bed." Sarah calls. "I'm sleeping up here with Haley." I giggle a he lays on the bed. Sarah joins us seconds later. "Then so am I." She lays in the middle.

I shake my head and smile. I lay down and we all fall asleep.

Cameron's Pov.

I wake up early next to Mahogany naked. "Fuck." I whisper. I must've been drunk. I get up carefully trying not to wake her.

"Cameron where you going?" She asks. Shit. "Uh um you know I'm going out for a bit with Jc." "Be back soon baby." She smiles and lays back down.

I quickly get dressed and rush out the door. Suddenly a wave of sadness washes over me. I wish Mahogany wasn't pregnant. I wish Haley and I could just run away.

I run to the high school which looks abandon. Impatiently I wait outside the front doors.

Haley's Pov.

I walk to the high school and from a distance I can see Cameron. The love of my life. Oh I love how the wind blows through his hair. How I wish I could call him mine again when I'm the one who left. I just want to break down in his arms and have him hold me again. As I get closer he looks at me with a sad face.

Stay strong. "Hi." I say staring at the ground. He comes in for a hug but I step back. "Don't touch me." I look up at his face as he tears up. "I'm sorry." He whispers. I want to cry with him. I want to hold him and tell him everything's okay.

"Come on." I say walking into the high school. He follows close behind. "Why'd you leave without telling anyone?" I bite my lip. "I-I was mad" I stutter.

"Well how are you?" I shrug. "I'm alright. What about you?" He sighs as we walk down the hallway. "Terrible. Haley I don't love her and I don't want to have a kid with her. I love you."

That's my breaking point. I start to cry. "Ca-Cam." I cry. "Awe princess it breaks my heart to see you cry." I can't push away. He pulls me into a big hug.

My knees give out and I fall but Cameron catches me. "Come on." He takes my hand and runs to the gym. I stumble behind him.

I watch as he pulls out about a billion mats. He stacks then neatly to form a double bed. "Play with me." He sits on the "bed" and grabs my hand pulling me over his lap.

"Camer-" He spanks me. I close my eyes and bite my lip. Again. He spanks me harder. I spread my legs apart a little and moan softly. Agains and again. He spanks me.

I get up and rub my butt. "I want you. I need you." He begs. "Mahogany's pregnant." I remind him of his mistake that broke us apart.

"If I stay any longer I'll want to forgive you and go back to being with you so I should go." I start walking out of the gym but he grabs my hand pulling me back to him.

"Cameron please." He frowns. "I just want to know you're safe." I nod. "I am." "I love you so much and I'll never stop." I tear up. "I love you too." I stroke his cheek.

"Mm kiss me." I shake my head. He pouts. I go to kiss his cheek but he turns his head causing our lips to collide.

*************
COMMENT how you're feeling right now.
COMMENT what you think.

^-^ LOVE YOU ALL!