Chapter 13

Chapter 13

When we get to school the moment I step out the car everyone looks at me. The guy’s eyes seem to pop out of their head and I can feel them all checking me out. I put my lolly pop back in my mouth and smile and strut my way into school. The corridors were noisy when I walked in but all conversations stopped by the time I was at my locker. I could hear them all whispering and that made me smile.

“Nikki you need to stop this.” Travis says when he finds me at my locker.

“Stop what Trav? I am doing nothing wrong.” I pat his chest and look up at him with such innocence.

“What the fuck are you wearing Nikki!” I turn to see Vixen looking at me like I have gone mad.

“How many times do I need to tell people, what I am wearing are cloths.” I slam my locker shut and make my way to class. When the bell goes I sit on the desk swinging my legs. When everyone comes in boys seem to halt in their tracks, as the girls have to nudge them along.

“It’s Nikki right?” A shape shifter comes up to me while we wait for our teacher.

“Sure is sugar cakes, what can you do for you?” I lean forward and I can see him looking at my girls.

‘I was just wondering how I never noticed you before.” He is still looking at my girls and I don’t care. I run my finger along his face and he looks into my eyes and I lean very close that our lips are almost touching.

“That’s because you were never really looking were you?” He is about to say something when our teacher walks in.

“Everyone quite down and Miss Stark please get off the desk.” He puts his papers down and is getting a look at me for the first time.

“You see something you like sir!” I purr and very slowly get off the desk. I can see a few boys shift in their seat and I smile to myself and sit down in my seat. Our homeroom teacher cannot stop looking at me and when it was time for first class he was out of that room faster than I could say boo. Our first class we had a vampire teacher called Eric and then moment I stepped into the room he looked at me and snapped the white board maker he was holding.

I walk past him and run my hand down his arm and I feel him shiver before he gets back to writing on the board. By the time lunch has come around everyone has heard of my new look and people always turn heads when I walk past. When I walk into the cafeteria all boys look at me but I smile when I see Cole coming towards me. The moment he see me he trips over his own feet and has to catch himself.

“Nikki.” Is all he says and I smile at him.

“Yes Cole.” I say and I can feel his eyes checking me out.

“Are you feeling ok?” He touches my arm and I feel like I am being stabbed my tiny pins and it makes me excited.

“Never better Cole.” I run my finger down his chest and walk outside. At Lunch I seem to be crowded by guys and I flirt with them all. By the time it is bloodlust I have never felt more alive in my life. The teacher is already in class and so is a heap of other students including Travis.