Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I wake up to the buzzing of my alarm, it is this annoying buzzing sound that I just want to shut up so I slam my hand down and I feel it break under my touch. I groan and roll over when I hear my phone going off.

‘What!’ I say rather rudely to the other person.

‘Sorry, just wanted to make sure we are still on for today?’ Vixen says through my phone and I try hard not to groan.

‘Yeah sure 10ish right.’ I say and I can imagine her smiling into her phone, when all I want to do is hide under my covers and sleep.

‘Cool, I will pick you up see you then.’ She hangs up and I close my eyes and start to fall asleep when I hear my sister calling me.

‘Hey Nikki ,come up here and help me.’ I groan and get up because I know if I don’t she will come in harassing me and that is the last thing I want. To get to Violeta’s room I have to go upstairs and I groan when I reach them. I cannot be bothered to use my speed so I walk up them in a slow human pace. When I open her door I find her pacing around the place and cloths are everywhere. No surprise.

‘Umm what’s going on?’ I ask looking around the place and it looks like it has been attacked by werewolves or something.

‘Found it.’ She says and pulls up a black dress that has nothing on it.

‘Umm what the hell is that for!’ I ask looking at her and pointing to the thing in her hand.

‘It’s for you silly, I know you don’t own anything like this and I want to go out with you tonight.’ I look at the dress to see there is nothing on it.

‘Umm I don’t think so.’ I say placing my hands on my hips.

‘Yes. We are going to go to some human clubs first then make our way over the vamp ones, then the mixed it will be fun.’ She is giving me puppy dog eyes again. ‘Please I won’t be able to go out in a few months with the baby and all I will get too fat then there won’t be any time.’ She has a point but no way am I wearing that thing.

‘No.’ I say firmly.

‘You can bring Vixen with you, pretty please’ urgghh I hate it when she does that. I know I am going to regret this so badly.

‘Fine, but I am not wearing that.’ I point and what is in her hand and then leave the room. While I wait for Vixen to come over I get a start on all my homework but I get frustrated really quickly so I start to do some Tia Chi and before I know it Vixen is standing in my door way.

‘Look at you!’ She waves coming into my room.

‘Yeah dad said it will help keep me calm and help control the bloodlust, at the moment it seems to be doing nothing.’ I sigh frustrated with myself. When will I be able to do anything right.

‘Well are you ready to go?’ She ask and I cringe slightly.

‘Umm about that…’ I say and she groans already knowing what I am going to say.

‘You cannot come.’ I smile at her but after what happened yesterday dad does not want me going out without other supernatural’s. He said other vampires are fine because they will understand but no one else will.

‘Well after my breakdown in class dad said I am not to be alone without another vampire nearby sorry but you can stay here.’ I tell her and she seems to think about it.

‘Ok.’ She says bouncing up and down and lock my door and pulls down my blinds so the room is dark. She pulls out some candles and place them around the room.