Chapter 15

A/n hey everyone these authors notes are really important. this chapter does contain some sexual content so I am just warning. there will be another remained when the scene comes in-case you want to skip it.    

Chapter 15

I didn’t get far before it started raining. I was soaking wet and crying with nowhere to go. I started walking at a human pace down the path when I heard a growling to my right. I looked to see a massive wolf and I looked into the sky to see it was a full moon.

"Piss off will you!" It growled and ran off into the woods. Great Nikki just great piss off a werewolf on a full moon how stupid can you be. The rain was pouring off me when lighting lit up the sky and that’s when I saw a dark figure standing in the shadows. My heart started pounding when I saw the shadow disappear. I started to back away and when I turned around I smacked into a hard warm body.

“Nikki what are you doing out at night?” Cole had his hands on me trying to steady me.

“I...I...I ran away.” I feel tears running down my face along with the rain and I touch my cheek that is still slightly stinging.

“Come on I am taking you home. You shouldn’t be out tonight of all nights.”

“No, no please don’t take me home, please anywhere but there.” I started crying all over again as Cole kept looking around the place like he was waiting for something.

“Come on I know a place I can take you.” He grabs my hand and uses his speed. When we stop we are at a warehouse. He unlocks the door and we step inside. I am surprised by what I see. I can see a lounge room with a huge tv. I see a modern kitchen with a kitchen island and bar stools. I can see two door one which must be a bed room and another which must be the bathroom. The place is very modern and clean.

“Is this where you live.” I say looking around the place shivering from the cold water steeping through my cloths. Cole takes of his jacket and hangs it up and that’s when I look down to see I am making a puddle of water at my feet.

“No it’s like a place to hide when my father is home.” He takes his things out his pockets and puts them on the counter and faces me. “So what happened?” I look down at my feet as I choke back tears that are trying to get free.

“My father hit me.” I don’t contain it and I start crying. My throat becomes constricted and its hard for me to breathe. “My father has never hit any of us kids no matter how much trouble we got in, or how mad we made him. He never laid a hand on us and today…”

“Shh it’s ok Nikki.” He places on hand on my cheek and I look up into those sapphire eyes. We both stand there staring at each other waiting for someone to move. I slowly reach up my hand and touch the side of his face. I feel a spark run through my hand as he leans forward.  My heart flutters when I feel his warm lips lightly touch mine. I peak my tongue out and wet my lips when Cole kisses me. At first it is sweet but soon a hunger and urgency takes over. I wrap my hands around his neck as I open my mouth to him. We are eating at each other as our tongue entwine with each other. Cole runs his hands down my back as cups my ass and I gasp. I didn’t even know we moved until I felt my back against the wall. He pulls away and moves my hair to one side and places open mouth kiss down my neck. I moan and tug at his hair trying to pull him closer to me. He stops and looks at me with disbelief then kisses me again attacking my mouth.

(A/N That scene I told you about with the sexual content is about to begin so if you don't want to read you can skip.)

I run my hand down his chest and push my hands under shit shirt feeling his toned stomach and his hot skin. I hear him groan so I do it again. We keep kissing each other as I feel Cole grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. I always thought I would be shy but with the way Cole is kissing me I find it hard to be. He kisses my neck again as I reach for his shirt and pull it over his head. I throw it to the floor where my wet shirt is. He cups my butt and lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and tug at his hair so he can kiss me again. We slowly start to walk and I am afraid he will drop me.