Chapter 23

>>>>Picture of all the Stark Children on the side

Chapter 23

When I open my eyes I am in my bedroom. “Dad, why did you make her do that? You know what she is like.” Travis I think as I sit up. “Nikki.” My mother is holding my hand and I look at the clock trying to work out the time.

“How long have I been out of it?” I ask.

“An hour or so, dinner just finished.” I nod at my mother.

“Why did you make me do that dad? You know I hate attention and crowds yet you made me stand up there and play and sing out of the blue. I had no time to prepare myself and nearly lost it out there.” I rub my hands over my face trying to get rid of the headache that is building.

“I am sorry Nikki, I thought you would be fine.” I get up and my stomach growls.

“If you don’t mind, I am going down to get some food.” I walk out the room and down stairs were a few vampires are still hanging around. They look at me when I come in and I smile and keep walking. I make it to the Kitchen where I find Nora.

“Hey Nora. Any food left?” She turns around and smiles. I know it is a stupid question to ask if there is any food, but I do anyway.

“Here.” She hands me a plate and some books. “Cole came around before, said you left these. He marked the pages that you need to do.” I smile at her and take my food and books to our normal dinner room. I sit down and open up the pages and know straight away this is homework from Cole not school. I start to eat and read over the marked passages about control and different types. I look at his notes and he tells me what ones to try. I told him I would be busy all week and probably won’t be at school, so he said he would give me stuff to work on. I am going through a page about mediation when Tyler walks in. Will this kid leave me alone?

“What a pleasure to see you Nikki.” I don’t look up and smile at the note Cole wrote.

Try this and think of me naked ;)

Tyler leans over and I turn the page. I keep eating ignoring him reading over my shoulder as I read Cole’s different notes about control.

“That’s some heavy reading, you got there flower.” He sits next to me and leans in close. Too close.

“Just preparing for when I do mature.” I keep reading trying ignore him, breathing literally right down my neck.

“I will say you, have a lovely voice flower but what happened? Get a little nervous?” He grins from ear to ear. Creep.

“Yes. Don’t like crowds and I don’t like being watched.” He keeps watching me and it makes me very nervous. Does he not take a hint?

“You are shy.” It’s not a question, it is a statement. I don’t reply and keep eating. My phone starts to ring and I pick up.

“Hello.” I say and Tyler leans closer and I know he is trying to listen to the other person.

“Nikki, how are you feeling?” I smile at Cole’s voice on the other end.

“Nervous, at the moment. I don’t like being watched.” I hope Cole gets the message. God bless him he does.

“Ok, did you get the books I sent you? Just some light reading when you get bored.” I laugh and stop when Tyler puts his hand on my knee.

“So you coming to school on Monday?” He ask.

“Depends on how thing are going on here. At the moment I am wishing I was anywhere else, but here.” I move Tyler hand and he laugh loud enough so Cole can here.