Prologue

Prologue

 Do you ever get the feeling were you want to scream and rip out all your hair, where you want to crawl into a hole and never come out. Well that is my life. One huge ball of messed up craziness. It all started when my father became king. Then my brother decided to marry a werewolf and my sister got knocked up to a fey I know crazy right but that’s only the start. My younger brother and sister are have decided they don’t like blood and will only live off animal blood also known as bunny diet. My twin brother then decided he will not take the throne after my father and now spends his day’s party and being irresponsible, that leave me. I’m Nikki by the way. I am a vampire princess and next to inherit the throne after my father and this is my life.

So most people can say they have family problems well I don’t mean to brag or insult you but your family problems cannot be worse than mine. About 50 years ago the old king died and he had no children to inherent after him , so he made my father his best friend is successor after he died due to some weird disease. My father would have been about 57 and my mother was about 50 they were not married but once he was crowned king they had to marry straight away. Not long after they married they had my older brother Drake who was meant to be my father’s successor but decided to go and get married to a werewolf. We don’t see much of him anymore. My sister looks about 24 but she is really around 30 she was asked by dad to be his successor but all hell was let loss when we found out she was pregnant to some fairy she didn’t even now. That shook our house my father was furious but he did not kick my sister out. Then my two younger siblings Tabitha who is 14 and Alexander who is 13 decided they no longer wanted to drink human blood and have gone vegetarian only drinking animal blood also known as bunny diet. When dad found out he tore the house apart and mum went off her rocket. My father then asked my twin brother Travis to be his successor he said he would, but when he found out what a reasonability it was he declined and has promised his days to drinking and partying. That leave me the only child my father has left to be his successor as Tabitha and Alexander are too young, hell I am even too young. So when people complain about family issues you have nothing compared to mine.