Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“Oh shit!” A girl says. I look around to see all mature vampires fleeing. I should join them but I cannot move. All I can smell is blood. There is no fighting this and it’s like time has slowed down as I watch the precious blood splash onto the floor.

“Nikki?” I turn to Vixen who is looking worried. More blood hits the floor and I lick my lips. Time seems to return to itself and I have my fangs out and I am in front of the person who has that sweet smell of blood.

“Holy shit!” I see Abigale holding her hand and I watch the blood run down her arm. I try to fight but the rich smell of honey is filling the air around me. I lick my lips and lunge for Abigale. I get her to the floor and she is crying. I pick up her arm and I am about to bite down when someone tackles me to the ground.

“Let me go!” I growl and kick trying to get away, so I can reach the source of the blood. Abigale scrambles away and that whole table of vampires are watching me. I must look like a crazed animal kicking and snarling. I am so hungry that even a drop won’t be enough.

“All I want is a drop. So let me go!” I use compulsion that’s how desperate I am. The person lets me go and I run at Abigale when I hit a wall. I fall back and the person has me in a hold.

“Cole get her and yourself out of here.” A voice says but I am trying too hard to escape that I am being dragged away. When we are outside the scent of her blood still follows as Cole drags me across the car park where the other matured vampires are waiting.

“Let me go. It won’t hurt that much.” I try and twist but Cole grips harder.

“Did she?” Someone ask. I don’t hear Cole’s reply but then again all I care about is blood.

“Cole, get her far away from here.” Mr. S orders and Cole is dragging me again. Me like the spoilt brat I am, begin put up a huge fight. I didn’t even know we used speed until Cole is dragging me into his warehouse. He throws me in and locks the doors. The smell of blood still fills my nose and I lunge after Cole.

“Don’t even think about it.” He pushes me back and I crouch in an attack position “Don’t!” He warns and I go after him. He knocks me to the floor and has me in a headlock. “I don’t want to, but you are not listening.” I try to move but I can’t.

“Let go of me go, you have no right.” I struggle even harder.

“I have every right Nikki.” He whispers in my ear and I stop struggling.

“What right do you have? You left me Cole left me alone at a ball, broken. That is what you did you took my heart and trampled all over it. So you have no right, so let me go.” I can feel the hunger for blood disappear and I am filled with hurt and heartache. He lets me go and I push him back and open up myself so he can truly see what he has done to me.

“I hardly sleep, or eat. My parents have to force me to get out of bed every day, otherwise I would never move. I don’t think, I don’t feel and when I do it is always hurts Cole. Do you know what it feels like? To have the one person you love turn their back on you because they became something? It feels like shit Cole. Every time I had to see you, you just added more pain and I cannot take it anymore. To have the one person your truly love just leave and all the explanation they give you is I am sorry.” I can tell I have hurt Cole but he has hurt me too.

“I am sorry Nikki, I really am.” I throw my hands in the air. Does he not get it?

“That’s all I get, really Cole. Why did you stop me today? Why didn’t you let me bite Abigale? Why bring me back here when you could of taken me home Cole? Why?” I start to leave when he grabs my arm.

“Why Nikki, because I never stopped loving you ok. That’s why. I stopped you because I know what you are like. The moment you would have bitten her you would hate yourself and I don’t want to see that because I love you Nikki. I never did stop loving you.” Neither of us has to think twice and we both collide with each other. His kisses are wild and desperate and I kiss him back with equal passion. It takes no time at all before we are in his bedroom taking off each other’s cloths. Cole is kissing me all over as I cling to him afraid he will let go.

“I love you.” I whisper scared he will run.

“I love you too.”

It is later in the evening and we are both cuddled on his couch watching tv. “I rang your Dad. I told him you were staying with me tonight.”

 “And he let me?” Cole kisses my head and I smile.

“Yes. He said that I was stupid and he is sick and tired of seeing you unhappy and truth be told I am tired of being unhappy.”

“Well that was your own fault.” I snuggle closer to Cole when the doorbell rings.

“Pizza is here.” He grabs the food and comes back with two pizzas and two cups of blood.

“Yum. Do you have any good horror movies?” Cole makes a face and I laugh “Guess that is a no. What about gore?” He tackles me onto the lounge laughing.

“Nikki Stark. What am I going to do with you? How about we watch a movie that’s not going to make me bring dinner back up or scare the living daylights out of me.” I pout and he kisses me.

“Fine! But I am not happy.”  He rolls his eyes and puts on jackass.

“I love this movie.” We sit together and laugh at the stupid things they do. I start to get tired and my eyes start to close by themselves.

“Let’s get you to bed.” Cole picks me up and I am too tired to argue about it. Plus I like being in his arms. He puts me into bed wearing his cloths and he climbs in next to me. “Did I ever say that I love your tattoo?” He moves my hair to the side and kisses where my tattoo is.

“Mmm, I don’t think you mentioned it. What did you think of my paintings?” My eyes are closed but I can still hear.

“I loved them Nikki. They were amazing and beautiful just like you.” I smile and go to sleep.

*****

Yay Cole and Nikki are back together and the both finally said "I love you".

So your thought on this chapter. 8 more chapter to go until this story is finished. I hope you are all ready.

remember to Vote, comment and share.