Chapter 3

>>>>>>Picture of Cole

Chapter 3

On Friday I have to listen to my two younger siblings bicker and this girl and that girl that I think both Travis and I want to kill them. When I get to school I am greeted by Vixen like always and Travis and I go separate ways.

"So you doing anything this weekend?" Vixen ask me as we walk to homeroom.

"Umm not that I now, you want to do something?" I ask getting excited because I really need a break from my crazy life.

"Yeah there are a few new tricks I would love to show you." She says with a giddy skip.

"Cool!"

"I will pick you up around 10ish?" She ask knowing I like to sleep in when I can.

"Sounds perfect!" When I make my way into class my special seat at the front in waiting for me. After my burst during the first day my new seat is right at the front where the teacher can keep an eye on me.  

"Hey Nikki!" A voice says from behind me I really don’t pay attention to notice that it is the same girl who tries and talks to me every week.

"Hey what do you want?" I don’t mean for it to come across with so much venom but it does.

"Don’t worry, this one has a pole shoved up her ass?’"Werewolf boy says from behind me. I grind my teeth together and think of flowers and puppies think puppies and love and…

"Well if you knew how messed up her family was I would be a cold fish as well." I clenched my fist together and turned to see a fairy, werewolf, shape shifters and vampire all gaining up on me .

"I heard that her father put her in advanced bloodlust and advanced powers she shouldn’t be in those classes yet but I guess that happens when you have a daddy who worships you. I mean I can understand why your brother is there but you are worthless piece of shit, your brother will make a great king one day." The vampires around laugh and everyone else joins in I can feel myself boiling  with inside rage, it building up think so quickly,  I think  puppies , kittens , bunnies, rainbows and sunshine. But nothing seems to be working I open up to my sound and hear the heart beats of every student beating past as they laugh until the next oblivion.

"Ok class settle down settle down." The class stops laughing when the teacher starts the role. When the bell rang I went to my two morning class’s art and advanced powers. During that class today we were talking about speed even though we were in the class the teacher forbade that we do any practical so when everyone was running outside testing there speed Travis and I were stuck inside doing theory work. Not that I minded.

"This sucks!" He says finally and I lift my head from my book I was reading.

"I don’t mind it." I shrug but really I do. Just a little.

"Come on, I know you hate this too I really wish we could just tell them. I would love to see their face when they find out we both have our adults and half of them don’t." I roll my eyes at my brother and his need to prove himself.

"What you mean like this?" I use my speed and walk up to his desk in 2 steps and sit down on the edge mimicking our teacher.

"Power is something you gain and is a great responsibility that is why we don’t get it until a mature age.  Yes it may only be about a year and a half but there is a reason.’"I stare at my brother like our teacher does whenever he mentions age and my brother is in fits of laughter when I jump off his desk and pace up and down the aisles.

"Strength is something every young vampire has but when you mature it is heightened some people gain lots of strength other hardly any." I look at my brother again who is crying with tears so I walk up to him.  "So tell me Mr Stark," I say in a deep voice impersonating my teacher which is wrong but so much fun I slap my hands on his desk and stare him in the eyes.