Chapter 38

Important A/N at the end

*********

Chapter 38

I am nervous, I think I might be sick. I am in a beautiful cream and gold gown covered with jewels and other junk. I will say, it is stunning but that doesn’t help my nerves. I am still hurt and grieve but I think I always will. My dress is very elegant with a corset back and fluffs out at my waist. My hair is styled in a bun that allows my tattoo to be seen. I am waiting outside the grand doors pacing back and forth. My tiara is on my head but that soon will be replaced. Did I mention I am wearing a really heavy red cape? Yeah well I am. I am that nervous that I start to chew at my finger nails.

“Nikki calm down ok.” Nora says fixing up a few bits a pieces. Damien came and saw me the day after the funeral and we both cried together. He is here today sitting in the front row which is just behind these doors.

“Yes. How am I meant to do that?” I say and someone laughs from behind me.

“Breathe Nikki.” I smile as Cole comes over and places a kiss on my lips. Cole is escorting me in today. It was meant to be Travis but he is still grieving so Cole gets the honours.

“I am so not ready for this.” I start to pace when Cole stops me.

“You will do fine. Just breathe and relax. You will be brilliant like you always are.” He smiles but I am still full of nerves.

“Promise me you won’t leave me this time, promise.” He laughs but I don’t find it funny. When I was crowned successor Cole left me and it broke my heart but I had my father there to help. Know he is gone.

“Hey look at me. I am not leaving.”

“Nikki, are you ready?” Cole is in a suit and has a sword at his hip. His hair is combed back and he looks like a king himself.  Not that I would ever tell him that.

“Did I mention how beautiful you look?” I blush as we take our spots. I really need to pee.

“Presenting Princess Nikki Jade Cordelia Stark and Cole Evans.” When I found out that Cole’s last name was Evans I laughed. He told me that was his mother’s last name and he took on hers which I understand. Everyone rose when we entered the room. I walked down the massive isle which remained me of someone’s wedding. At the end was the council members and the dude whose name I cannot remember, who allows me to become queen. I passed people, students and teachers from my school. The vampires from my bloodlust classes looked proud while everyone else sulked. I passed my teachers who were beaming with pride. As I got to the front I passed the other supernatural leaders. They all seemed happy except for Kurt the werewolf leader. Go figure. I then passed my family, Vixen and Damien. Even though we were still mourning my father their eyes were filled with pride and joy. When we reached the end Cole kissed my hand and whispered.

“Go get them tiger.” I turned and made my way up the stairs to the top where I knelt on the ground.

“Everyone here is gathered today to witness the coronation of Princess Nikki Jade Cordelia Stark the daughter of the late King Vladimir and Belladonna Stark if there is any witness with false accusations to her legitimacy please speak now.” There is a silent minute and no one speaks so we continue. My tiara is removed and the crown is bought forward. The thing is gold and huge I think my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

“Princess Nikki Jade Cordelia Stark, do accept the role of Queen, the duties and responsibilities?’ My line is very simple that I almost forget it.

“I do.” My voice rings out with power.

“Do you promise to hold laws, traditions and punishments if necessary with no attachments?”

“I do.”

“Do you promise to look after your people, the vampire communities around the world and hold peace with the other supernatural’s?”

“I do.”

“Do you promise that when the time comes you will hand over the crown without hesitation to your successor or a member of the council’s choosing?”

“I do.” God how many more to go?

“Do you promise to be a fair and just ruler to your people?”

“I do.”

“By the power vested in me I now declare you Queen Nikki Jade Cordelia Stark.” The crown is placed on my head and it isn’t as heavy as I thought it would be. I take a deep breath. This was really happening.

“Please stand.” I am offered a hand and I stand and face everyone. I have a sceptre in one hand and an orb with a crown on it in another.

“I Queen Nikki Jade Cordelia Stark accept the roles and responsibilities of my position. I promise to up hold laws, traditions and punishments with no attachments. I promise to look after my people and hold peace with other supernatural’s. I promise when the time come I will hand over my role and crown to the next suitable successor. I promise to be a fair and just leader until the day I die.” I take another deep breath and look out at everyone. I take a seat on my new throne and everyone starts to chant.

“Long live the Queen, Long live the Queen.” I look over to my family who are beaming with joy and my Mother who is crying. I look to the other supernatural’s who seem happy, which I guess is good. I look over at people from my school and every vampire in the room but last of all I look at Cole, Vixen and Damien. Vixen is crying while Damien and Cole have a huge grin on their face. Both of their eyes are filled with love and joy. I close my eyes and let all this sink in. Am I really ready for this? I am still at school, still having major issues with my bloodlust and to top it off the leader of the rouge vampires wants me dead and I am in love with his son. I open my eyes a take a deep breath.

My Name is Queen Nikki Jade Cordelia Stark I have one crazy family and life. I am the youngest Queen ever to rule vampires. I have a loving mother and one messed up family. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I have a werewolf as a sister in law and I am going to be an Aunty to a half fairy half vampire child. I have a twin brother who is a pain but I still love him. My best friend is a witch and my boyfriend happens to be son of the rouge leader. My father has just died and I have taken his position. I have matured at the age of 16 and am having the worst time trying to control my bloodlust. On top of that I have to attend school and run a species of supernatural vampires.

 Am I ready? I don’t think so but there is nothing I can do but enjoy the ride, and scream along the way.

*****

Oh my god I can not believe it is finished. I just want to thanks all my fans who have been reading and voting on the story.  I love you all.

So about the sequel. Yes Nikki and everyone will be back for a second book. I have lots of ideas and I am excited. I am not sure when it will be posted hopefully soon. I am currently doing my HSC so it might be a while but I will post when it is up.

Also I am working on another story called Trust, Heal and love if you want to check it out. Its a werewolf story :O

So I hope you all enjoyed this story.

PS. There is a bonus chapter to come from a certain person point of view :O

Remember to

>Vote

>Comment

>Share

Again thankyou all for ready.

PSS. if anyone has questions about the story that didn't get answered or you want better information on, or any clarification just comment below and I will answer them for you.