Chapter 10 part 2

>>>>>> Damien on the side

Chapter 10 part 2

When I come around people are hovering over me. I am still on the floor outside and I feel like I have been run over by a truck. I groan and try to move.

"Hey Nikki don’t move ok, not just yet." My eyes adjust and I see Cole, Damien, Vixen, Travis, Mike and a maid named Cindy standing over me.

"Oh god Nik I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you just… I am sorry." He looks very upset and I wonder how bad it is.

"It’s fine. Why do I hurt so much?" I close my eyes thinking I might pass out from pain.

"I didn’t mean to I am so sorry." He says again. I try to sit of but there pain is too much.

"Don’t move Nikki, we called your father and he is coming home this instance. You seem to have popped your right shoulder out of place and looks like for may have a few broken ribs and maybe a concussions." Mike says. A popped shoulder, broken ribs just how hard did he run into me?

"Why hasn’t my body healed yet?" I ask with my eyes closed trying to ignore the pain.

"Your father said because there are so many injuries your blood is taking longer to repair the damage." I moan again and I feel myself going to sleep.

"Nikki don’t go to sleep ok." When Cole speaks I open my eyes. I try to move my neck to see him but even that hurts.

"Why the hell does my neck hurt? I cannot move it. Just give me some blood already." Travis says sorry again and Damien takes my hand. This is when I start to panic.

"It seems when you hit the floor you might have done something to your back. You cannot have any blood because if you do your body will start to repair itself and will repair around your injuries so when we pop your shoulder back into place we will be tearing through muscle and tissue."I feel like crying when Mike says that. With vampire we do heal fast but when you break so many bone or injure yourself in too many places your cells which allow us to heal probably work in overdrive and tire themselves out. When we drink blood it give the cells the kick they need to go back to healing at the normal rate. Sort of like a caffeine rush.

"It’s going to be ok Nikki." Damien says. He is holding one hand while Cole holds the other Mike is sitting near my right shoulder. Travis is on my left and Vixen is at my head stroking it telling me it will be fine.

"Where is she? Where is Nikki?" Dad bellows from the house and I hear everyone scream we are outside. Once dad reaches us everyone moves so he can inspects me. "Jesus Christ Travis." He runs his hands over his face and takes a minute to get his thoughts together.

"Ok I need a human donor out here…" I stop him even though I am in excoriating pain.

"No Dad, no way bags only." I know if this was any other time he would have fought against it but he just orders them to bring out 5 warm blood bags.

"Ok this is only to hurt a lot Nikki. We need to pop you shoulder back in place first ok, then it looks like we are going to have to put your spine back into place. If you were any other supernatural you would be dead your vampire blood started to heal your spine ok." He stops for a second and looks at me thinking about something. ‘Screw that. We are going to have to pop your spine in first because when we will have to hold you down for your shoulder.’ He steps back and takes off his coat and rolls up his sleeves.

"Ok Damien I need you to sit on her legs and make sure they don’t move. Travis…" He looks at Travis to see him shaking with tears "Ok fine, Mike I need you to hold her head still don’t let her move it and Cole hold onto her left shoulder." Everyone gets into place. I feel Damien sit and the base of my lets and I feel Cole’s hands on my shoulder and Mikes on my neck. My Father has his hands on my spine which feels like he is running it over with spikes "Ok I found it." He places his hand on my back and another hand just under my breast.