Chapter 4

>>>>>>>>>Picture of Vixen

Chapter 4

I walk around outside until the bell for next class rings, a few witches glance at me a whisper but I just ignore them when I walk into our next class to find Vixen waiting with my stuff.

"Hey you ok, your brother said you were upset." She looks at me a little bit worried.

"Yeah I am fine." When we walk into class everyone stops to look at me.

"Alright what is going on?" Vixen ask the class as I sit down in the back I hide my head behind my hair.

"Nothing you have to worry about."A fairy says. Vixen is about to ask again but I stop her and open up my book. Once the lesson is over I head over to lunch with Vixen we sit in our usual spot and I tell her about last night.

"God that women is a pain, so even when you ready to drink her blood she still made it about herself." I sigh that is Violeta for you.

"Yep! Self-centred bitch she is." I look at my food and pick out all the blood capsules.

"You are going to have to do it sooner or later at school, you cannot starve yourself to death." I look at my friend when I take a bite of my non blood wrap.

"I am fine, it’s just embarrassing. One because of my age and two well it’s embarrassing." I frown when I can feel someone watching me.

"Oh my god Nikki totally drop dead gorgeous vap is checking you out over there." I turn to see it is Cole and I blush bright red.

"That is Cole!" I say and remember the sound of his voice and the way he laughed. I sound like a fan girl. Get a grip Nikki.

"Well I don’t care who he is because he is coming over here." Wait what I think as he approaches our table.

"Hi." I say in a weak voice and look up into those beautiful sapphire eyes I have ever seen.

"Hi, how are you?" He ask in the deep sexy voice I shrug my shoulder and turn to see Vixen with her mouth open "So where are all these friends I imagine you to have?" He ask and smiles

"Umm I am more of the, let’s stay out of sight type of person. My brother is the one with the social circle." I tilt my head to where my brother is charming the pants off of some girl.

"Uhh you don’t hang out with your brother?" He ask and both me and Vixen laugh.

"God no living with him is enough. I hate being the centre of attention." I take another bite of my sandwich but my stomach growls for the taste of blood.

"Well I better get going, see you around!" He walks away. When he is gone Vixen starts fanning herself.

"Jesus Nikki he was like smoking I thought I would catch alit." She is still fanning herself when I take a sneak peek and see him looking at me, I look away. Vixen and I spend the rest of lunch talking about nothing when the bell ring for our last class. Great.

"I will see you tomorrow ok." Vixen says as I wave her goodbye and walk into my favourite bloodlust class. Tone down on the sarcasm Nikki. I sit down in the back this time and when Travis walks in he sits next to me. As the class starts to fill in our teacher arrives and start to set up the lesson when Cole walks in and takes a seat in the second last row and smiles at both of us like he knows our secret.

"Ok so let’s begin!" He started with the roll and still frowned when he saw our names "So let’s start with this hands up if you have your adult fangs." Two people put their hands up in the class room and they went over there story which seemed a lot easier than mine and Travis’s.  The boy was eating dinner when his fangs just came through and he had his whole family with him and he said that his powers came over the weeks and so did the bloodlust but before he could go into detail the teacher stopped him and the class groaned and all shot us dirty looks. The girl was at a party when she got hers and she got speed first then bloodlust then strength but again she could not go into details. It seemed that nobody had got compulsion yet or the red rim around their irises when they drank blood.