Chapter 24

Chapter 24

When I get up in the morning I am glad to be getting out the house and away from Tyler. At breakfast Jefferson made small talk and I like him enough to talk back. Clark also started up a conversation and said I should visit him with Travis of course. Tyler was very smug when all us stark children had to leave to get ready for school. I put on some bright blue jeans, a cream long sleeved shirt and my leather jacket. I grabbed my bag and went to wait by Travis’s car, where I saw Tyler with a book and pen in his hand.

“What are you doing?” I ask as he approached.

“Going to school why?” I look to see my father at the door. I could tell he was not impressed but I also knew if I didn’t let him tag along then it could cause trouble between his father and mine.

“Whatever. But you follow Travis around not me.” I climb into the car as Travis opens it.

“Well that’s good, because they would have put you in the same classes.” I try not to smile because Travis and I only have two classes together. Tabitha was excited that Tyler was coming and they both started flirting with each other.

“You’re kidding me right. She is only 14 and you’re what, 20?” I say disgusted at him.

“No I am 19, and you won’t talk to me, so I am finding someone who will.” I don’t mention that his talking is flirting. When we arrive at school I am the first out, making my way to my locker mad. I put my stuff in and slam it shut.

“Whoa, don’t get your panties in a twist my flower.” I growl at him and face Tyler. With no parents or my father watching, I can lash out, at him.

“I am not your flower and call me that again and I will make sure you are sterilized. The only reason you are here is to make my father happy, otherwise I would hang you up by your balls for everyone to see.” I feel anger slipping through my bloodlust. I take a few deep breaths and it calms a bit.

“Whoa Nikki, I never knew you were such a tiger. I can already imagine the sex we would have. I would rock your world Nikki, you would never want to be with another man.” His tone is very seductive but I am too mad now. I am about to lash out at him very badly when someone has their hand on my shoulder.

“Nikki, do I need to take you outside for a bit.” I nod my head at Cole’s voice, as he guides me outside and I know Tyler is following. “Ok, know let go.” I scream bloody murder and a few mature vampires come and make sure I am fine. When they see I am with Cole screaming my lungs out they watch as I go from pure rage to ok. Once I am done Cole passes me a bottle of water and I skull the whole thing down.

“Nikki, whoa, you can scream like. I have been telling you when you Mature come and find me.” He smirks and I am so tempted to punch his face in.

“Nikki how are you feeling?” Cole ask like he has been every day.

“Ok I guess. I still feel rage but not as bad.” I shrug and pick up my bag. The bell rings and I walk to class. “Travis went that way.” I point to Tyler.

“Do you think I am stupid? I know they would never put you in the same class. You are stuck with me flower.” I look over to Cole who looks very pissed.

“Whatever, just don’t get in the way.” I brush past him and into homeroom where all the girls swoon the moment they see him.

“Ok everyone settle down and young man what are doing in this class flirting with all the young vampire girls.” Gotta love fairies, they cannot lie.

“I was following Nikki around I am Tyler, Tyler Gracefelid.”  He extends his hand and the teacher shakes it.

“Ah yes, Tyler Gracefelid, playboy who is a heart breaker. All the women swoon in cloud nine when you have them, but fall to the depths of hell once you have screwed them over.” I smile and just earned a whole heap of respect for our teacher.