Chapter 31

Chapter 31

I am wrapped around a warm and naked chest. It takes me a few minutes to remember where I am. Cole has his arms around me and I place a kiss on his chest. I laugh when he stirs murmuring something to himself.

“Cole. I need to get up.” I give him a shove but he doesn’t budge. “Cole, I will be late for school.” He groans and pulls me tighter to him.

“Do we have to?” He nuzzles his face into my hair and I sigh

“Yes. I have damage control to take care of. I won’t let Travis do it all by himself.” I sigh. I guess the whole school knows I am a mature vampire. Just what I need.

“It will be fine, after all I will be with you.” He rolls on top of me and I am looking up at him.

“You know, we are going to be late.” I smile.

“True, but I really would rather do this.” He leans down and kisses me. I feel my body set alight at the faintness touch of his lips, a fire that burns through my veins, leaving a wanting in it’s wake.

“Cole.” I whisper as a warning and he sighs.

“Fine, but I am not happy!” He pouts and I laugh as he rolls off me. I get off the bed and go to take a shower when my phone ring.

“Hello.”

“Hey Nik, I will be at school and like 5 minutes. You better be there.” Travis says I squeal when Cole wraps his arms around me and smacks my butt.

“Sure, be there soon,” I say to Travis. “Cole stop that!” I forgot I was on the phone to Travis and Cole stats laughing. This is so embarrassing.

“I really don’t want to know what Cole is doing to make you squeal, but listen to me Cole. Break her heart again and I will break you.” Cole stops laughing and takes the phone off me. He talks to Travis while I leave him and take the world’s fastest shower.

“Ready?” Cole starts up his motor bike and I wrap my arms around him. We get to school in record time and just as I get off his bike as Travis gets out of his car.

“So, how do we go about this?” I ask Travis when we reach him.

“Leave it to me. Just follow my lead.” I really don’t like the idea of following Travis but what other choice do I have. The moment we stepped into school everyone was watching us and all conversations stop.

“Yes everyone, Nikki and I have matured, we will not be telling you how our when and if you harass my sister I will make sure that you suffer, trust me it won’t be pretty.” He flashes his fangs and I want to hide. He just threatened the whole school and just showed them his fangs. He might of as well mooned the entire school.

“You really didn’t have to do that.” I whisper when people start talking again.

“Yeah well I love you, so you better get a move on.” Travis kisses my check and walks off to his friends.

“You fine?” Cole has not left my side and I am grateful for it.

“Yeah, I am.” I say. The bell rings and it is time for Cole to leave me. The moment I step into homeroom everyone takes a step back from me and is silent.

“Really!” I mutter under my breath and sit down.

“Soooo…” I turn to see a red haired vampire leaning in towards me.

“What!”  She holds up her hands in defence.

“I guess it was true. You tried to bite Abigale.” I groan. So this is where this conversation is going.