Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When I wake up the next morning I am sore all over, my alarm is going off and other people are moaning to the sound of Kelly Clarkson filling the room.

"Nikki turn that thing off." Travis says so I pick up my alarm and through it at the wall that it breaks and stops. I roll over and I manage to kick someone’s feet and hit someone in the face.

"Arhhh what the hell!" I say jumping out of my bed and wincing at my sore joints.

"Nikki what's the problem?" Travis mumbles and I look to see both Cole and Vixen in my bed. I managed to hit Vixen and kick Cole’s feet. I shake my head and stretch my arms and I hear something pop. The sound is loud and the pain. I rush into the bathroom being sick from the sound and pain. My father must have heard me being sick and was hovering over me.

"Nikki you alright?" I grab a towel and wipe my mouth and nod.

"I heard something pop, the pain and I was sick." I stand up and my father helps me and takes me back into my room where everyone is waking up. Vixen screams when Cole kicks her and Cole jumps out of bed really fast and I only just notice he is not wearing a shirt. I stand gaping at his arms, stomach and the way his short hang off his hips. I trace his arm tattoo with my eyes and I feel myself getting hot thinking of what it would be like to trace it with my hands.

"Do I even want to know why you two where in Nikki’s bed, where I assumed she was sleeping?"  My father ask.

"Well I was cold and her bed was huge I swear I didn’t lay a finger on her, I just feel asleep. I couldn’t find the sheets so I thought what was the harm." Cole rushes out and I know he is lying. He was scared.

"I was scared." Vixen said straight up being honest.

"I think you are a little lair Cole, I think you were scared." I say and he blushes so I know I was right. I always imagined him as big and tough vampire what with the smoking, tattoos and all. 

"Well I don’t care what the reason was." My Father stands there for a bit looking at us all before he leaves.

"That was fun!" Damien say now finally up. "Whoa Nikki your eyes, are like still red." I groan when he says that because I already know.

"Well if anyone wants a showers it is open." I say and go and lie back down on my empty bed.

"So how you feeling this morning Nik?’"Vixen whispers and I turn my head to look at her.

"Fine the last of my joints went back into place this morning. But I am a little sore." At that moment Tabitha comes running into the room.

"Why did no one tell me it was a sleepover party I wanted to join?" She complains and we tell her we were watching scary movies. "That’s not what Violeta said she said …"we all cut her off because we all know what Violeta would say.