Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I don’t know how long I have been out of it but when I come around I am in a room. The light is bight and I squint trying to see. I go over my arms to find that they are hanging above my head. I am chained up. My mind is awake in an instant and I am looking around the place.

“She is awake!” I squint my eyes to see as a dark figure walks up to me.

“What do you want?” I yell trying to get out of these chains. My voice to dry, sore and my arms are aching. I try to use my strength but it is no use. I am hungry, I smell blood and I look around trying to find it. I feel something tickle down my neck and I try to see what it is. I see a small section of blood and I remember what happened. I was attacked by rouge vampires and now I am chained up.

“Nicole what a lovely surprise to see you or should I call you Nikki.” The rouge vampire steps into view and I freeze up.

“I knew you look familiar I didn’t realise until I left the house who you were. Nikki Stark. One of the famous Stark twins and the successor to the king who is also your father. Did I find myself a better catch or what?” I feel anger and rage build up inside of me. He has killed thousands of supernatural and humans.

“Let. Me. Go.” I shout and he laughs.

“My, my, look who has found her spirit.” He steps close to me and I try to use compulsion on him.

“Let. Me. Go” I say staring into his eyes. He is confused at first and starts to move his hand when he stops.

“Oh no, you don’t get to use compulsion on me.” I lower my head. If I didn’t lose so much blood I would be able to get out.

“I heard a rumour that you and your brother matured. I guess that you just proved that rumour right. John come in here will you.” He shouts and another rouge is at his side. John didn’t even have time to think when Victor sank his teeth into is neck. The smell of blood hits me hard. My stomach grumbled and my mouth watered. I could feel my fangs coming out and I tried to get closer.

“What, it was tasty.” He looks at me and smiles as he sees me struggling.

“Please come here.” I look at John who gets up and starts to walk to me when Victor stops him.

“No Nikki. Why would I let you drink and get more powerful? My aim is to drain you not feed you.” He walks away with John leaving me hungry and tried in a room. I don’t know how much time has passed when he comes back inside.

“Nikki you still with us?” I managed to calm myself down and I am glaring at him now.

“What would you say if I wasn’t?” I grumble and he laughs.

“That is the fighting spirit. We are going to play a little game Nikki. Soon your father will now you are missing and I want to play with you before he arrives.” He pulls out a knife and comes over to me.

“You do know that will not work, I will just heal.” His laugh is cold, so cold that I cringe away from him and the giant gleaming knife in his hand.  

“Nikki you have been missing for almost 4 days. You are running low on blood, so your cells are not working as fast.” Four days. I have been missing for four days, no wonder I am so hungry.

“How was I out for four days?” Victor stops and looks at me. Good Nikki keep staling him.

“That was easy. We kept feeing off you in little doses that kept you were sedated until we wanted you to wake.” I don’t have time to react when the knife slices my skin.