Sequel

Hey everyone I have information on the sequel to Royal Claims. Get ready The title is *Drum Roll*.................Royal Disaster  ;)

So we have a title and not only that but we have cover and a blurb :0 the blurb is below and so is the link to the story.

The story wont be posted for another few weeks until I am done with exams but go ahead and add the story to your reading lists so you can watch for updates.

Also the cover for the Sequel is on the side I hope you like it. I will post here again when the  first chapter of the Sequel is official up.

So enough of my ranting here is the blurb and a sneak peek to the first chapter of Royal Disaster.

*******

Nikki Stark has not had the easiest life. After her father died at the hand of the rogue leader she was crowned Queen of vampires one of five supernatural races.

Only days after her coronation Nikki starts to struggle with her new role and responsibilities that are involved when one is Queen.  Not only is she having trouble with being Queen but also struggling to overcome the death of her father and what happened on that terrible night that will forever haunt her dreams.

Nikki struggles to keep a grip on her sanity while keeping up the role of a powerful Queen. With the council trying to take over her position and power Nikki must learn fast what it means to be a Queen or else she will lose her spot to the greedy power hunger council.

Meanwhile the vampire rogue leader starts playing games with the young Queen to test just how far she will go to protect those around her. With random attacks to vampire clans all over the world Nikki must find the pattern before it is too late. Will Nikki be able to keep up in the game or will she become checkmate and lose everything she love.

*Sequel to Royal Claims*

http://www.wattpad.com/story/13535201-royal-disaster

*****

Royal Disaster Chapter 1 sneak peak.

It’s been three days since I was crowned Queen and my life is crazy. I am Nikki Stark 16 year old Queen with major bloodlust issues. After my coronation I was told they would ease me into the role. Well they lied. Every day I am in meeting, working of finances, signing and reading pages and pages of junk.

 Travis, Alex and Tabitha went back to school on the third day while I am stuck listening to the council talk about rubbish. Mum has been helping a lot but there is only so much she can do. Even though I am Queen the council still treats me like a child making all the decisions and there is not much I can do about it. I miss Cole and Vixen. After the coronation I was told they couldn’t visit until things settled down. Even though Cole is meant to be helping me with my bloodlust he has been banned until further notice. It’s afternoon and I am in my office. Yes I have my own office.

I also was told I could move to a bigger room but I like my room just the way it is for now and everyone seems fine with that. I am reading through a report that needs to be signed off when I hear a Travis and everyone come home from the first day at school. School, I used to complain a lot about it, but compared to the Queen stuff school seems like a ball. I leave my paper behind and go down stairs.

“So, how was it?” I ask as I entre the room. I told my family not to bother with formalities and they seem fine with that.

“Alright I guess,” Travis shrugs.

“You mean the fact that you got into a fight, I would say it was alright.” Alex grumbles. I look at Travis and shake my head. The death of our father has been hard on us all. Everyone thinks I am fine but all they see is my mask that I have to wear.

“Who did you hit?” I ask.

“Don’t know, some werewolf.” I start to laugh and they are looking at me weird. Yes my bloodlust is on the skits ever since my father died. One minute I could be fine and the next- It doesn’t help that I have had my first taste of blood from the vein. I told everyone I would never drink form the vein again after I almost killed Cole in doing so.

“Nikki, are you ok?” Travis ask stepping forward placing a hand on my shoulder. I look into his green eyes the same as mine and see sorrow and pity.

“No. Nothing is ok, nothing is alright. This is not meant to be happening. I am not meant to be Queen and dad is not meant to be dead. He is meant to be alive. He was going to watch us graduate, have a life and grow old with mum. I wasn’t meant to be Queen until I was much older, like 100 or something, nothing is a right.” I cry into his shoulder letting out my pain. It turns out someone heard me and a few guards came in thinking I was under attack or something.

“Your majesty. Is everything alright?” I don’t answer I just cry.

“Yeah umm she is fine, just family stuff.” Everyone knows what family stuff means and the guards leave giving us the privacy I need.

“I am fine, I am fine.” I pull away wiping my eyes as I try to convince myself I am fine, however I can tell Travis is not falling for it. I don’t think anyone is.

*****

Hope you enjoyed this little tease