10

Love me? Love...me? How does he even know what it feels like? Surely, I've never loved someone besides a family member. He doesn't even know anything about me, and yet he's sure he loves me? 

My hands start to shake and I look at them for a while. Harry takes a small step forward to reach my hands. He grabs my palms and holds onto them, almost like he's just bought a precious item. He's looking deep into my eyes and isn't moving his body. He stands tall, still and handsome with me in his hands.

I look into his pleading eyes, does he expect me to love him back? To say it back? I don't think I love him. I would know if I did and I didn't. His family basically kidnapped me from my home, or I should say bought me from my family, from my only source of security and happiness. They took me and forced me to stay and try and impress Prince Harry here, to wed the man.

How could I love him? "Harry-"

"Yes?" Harry replies, too quickly for my liking.

I let a sigh escape my lips. He may be expecting me to say I love him back, but I can't. If there's anything all people shouldn't do, is lie about love. Love is like a flame, easily started but hard to take out. My parents taught me all about love. I can't lie about loving someone.

Harry can certainly love the fact that he has a woman on his boat. Perhaps that he's roaylity and that nothing he will ever do, would be considered wrong. Possibly, that he could do anything he wants with me. Maybe the fact that right now, in this moment we're all each other has.

I look at the way Harry holds my hands. His body is calm and seems more than comfortable in this situation. Whereas, I'm about to panic on the thought that he may actually have a passion for me. Love can refer to and range from the smallest to the largest of things. Maybe he just loves this moment. He may love this feeling. It's impossible for me to believe that he loves me... yeah, no way.

"I'm having a lovely time," I slander. Goodness, it's like I can tell a fib about everything else but the topic of intamicy. I blame my sagacious parents, may they rest in peace.

I honestly don't even know if I'm enjoying my time. I started my evening by waiting on Harry; one minute I'm angry at him, up against him, kissing him like he's been my lover of ten years but now he wants me to discuss my interpersonal affection of him. How can I? I couldn't even admit that I like the way his lips feel on mine. That the way his hands move on my body is painful but at the same time, a bit pleasurable. Am I actually starting to really enjoy Harry?

Harry brings my hands to his lips and kisses each of my knuckles, "I'm glad."

I turn my head away and blush. It's like sometimes he's so sweet and charming yet he has this other side of which I can't describe... a bad side, a side I'm not to fond of.

"What do you feel like doing?" Harry asks me.

My mouth opens wide and forms a smile and almost a laugh. "I don't know, aren't we kind of limited on activities? We're on a boat."

Harry smiles and takes my hands and we walk back to the couch. "Do you want another daiquiri?" He asks me.

I nod my head and take a seat. "I like the strawberry taste."

"Me too," Harry replies.

Harry turns around and spends some time at the bar; making our drinks and I can't help but wonder how in the hell he knows how to make a daiquiri. But how hard is it to mix alcohol with other syrups or juices? I'm sure it isn't that hard.

Harry finally turns around and returns back to the couch and sits to my right. He hands me my own glass of the drink. On the couch our knees touch, and as much as I want to distance our legs, I don't. We're not doing anyhing wrong, anything bad.