Friday, October 7

*"Dear Diary:" is scribbled out*

-Adventure Log-

Entry 2#

Sealand:

It's morning already! We ate a healthy breakfast of granola bars and expired orange juice and headed off to a very tall mountain close to the cave! It's taking forever to climb it.

My favourite part about climbing was probably when we found that goat. They let me keep it and now I'm climbing the mountain on it!

I'm gonna make it mate with my other goat! :D

-mE!

Hong Kong:

UGHHH MY LEGS HURT AND ICELAND WALKS LIKE A FREAKING LADY

Lol,  this ain't even a log anymore.  It's a book of unfortunate events. 

"THE UNFORTUNATE EVENTS OF THREE RETARDS LOST IN THE WOODS: featuring,  a goat"

Like, the only thing I see right now is Iceland's butt in front of my face,  rocks,  the sky and my hopes of reaching the top soon rolling down the mountain.

Down

Down

dOWN

I wonder if Sealand has fo

*long line*

Iceland:

WHAT THE HELL

HONG KONG LITERALLY TRIPPED WITH A ROCK AND ROLLED DOWN THE MOUNTAIN

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????

30 MINUTES OF CLIMBING JUST FOR THIS???

I AM ANGRY

-FUCK

Hong Kong:

YES ICELAND

I'M OKAY

MAYBE I SPRAINED MY ANKLE BUT I'M OKAY

THANKS FOR ASKING

-MEE

Sealand:

My goat took a poo next to a tree and Iceland stepped on it. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA

-  :D

Iceland:

I wanna say I'm not mad but that would be a lie.  You see,  I

*page is ripped and damaged. It immediately goes to Saturday, October 8*

3rd Person PoV:

Okay y'all,  this is a PoV.

So the idiots were sitting on a rock,  Iceland screaming at his boyfriend because he fell off a mountain and made them loose progress,  Hong Kong hissing in pain because of his obviously sprained ankle, which nobody gave an actual fuckshit about (sorry dude..) and Sealand petting his goat.  He named it Pebbles.

Suddenly,  while Iceland was writing in his book of gayness,  a wild grizzly bear appeared and said

"RAWWWWWR"

Hong Kong screamed loudly,  while Iceland screamed like a girl and Sealand gripped onto the goat,  which fled,  dragging him along for the ride.

Since Hong Kong could not run, and hopping on one foot would delay them and make both of them get violently devoured by the beast, Iceland carried him while running the fuck away from the bear.