Saturday, September 10

Dear Diary:

I slept all morning. I haven't been this tired since that time when...

You know what, I don't want to talk about that.

So I got up this morning and checked my calendar,  like every morning, and I noticed that it's 10. And I panicked because we're supposed to have a World Meeting this month,  though nobody said anything about it. Fuck that shit.

I find this all really annoying.

I hope we don't have to go to some weird country or something like the other time. I also really hope it's a country close by or something. Like... um... I don't know. But it has to be close. I don't like traveling.

Putting that aside,  it's almost October, and that means... Halloween Costume Party.  Oh gosh,  not that again-

I remember a few years ago we went as ghost pirates or something. Honestly,  it was stupid. We didn't even win the dumb competition. I honestly don't even remember anything from that day,  besides that we had to drag Finland out. We always have to drag Finland out of parties. He gets high on oxygen after 12. Same with the Christmas parties. Nobody wants to see drunk santa dancing on top of a table.

Poor children.

Anyways,  about the whole Halloween thing,  I bet we're gonna have to choose some sort of costume this year too. I'm honestly 200% done with all this shit.

But then again...

Yeah,  I'm really not sure.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So today,  I slipped with a bar of soap when I walked in the bathroom and smashed my face against the sink. Now I have a little scar running down my cheek.

I felt very unfortunate when Norway found out though.

Norway: Ice... you wanna eat fish tonight?

Me: You know the answer to that.

Norway: Oh al-.... what happened to your face?

Me: .....

Norway: Who did that to you??  

Me: I slipped in the bathroom-

Norway: Iceland... I- I had no idea you were being bullied.  Please tell me who did that to you.

Me: I SLIPPED WITH A BAR OF SOAP AND BROKE MY FACE AGAINST THE POINTY SINK EDGE!

That didn't sound right...

Norway:  ICELAND. YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHO'S BULLYING YOU RIGHT NOW-

Denmark: SOMEONE'S BULLYING ICEY??

Well,  he's back to normal,  I guess.

Me: NOOOO-

He grabs a fucking giant axe out of nowhere and I noticed a dark aura that started forming around him.

Denmark: If someone's bullying you.... I'll break their bones without mercy.

Me: HOLY-

Finland: dENMARK!  MACHINE GUNS ARE MORE EFFICIENT THAN THAT RUSTY PIECE OF CRAP!  DON'T WORRY ICELAND. I WILL SUCCESSFULLY TERMINATE  THE PERSON WHO DID THAT TO SUCH A YOUNG BAB- YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS!

Denmark: Leave 'em like a swiss cheese, Finny.

Finland: Will do. I give you permission to destroy the corpse with a flamethrower or your axe and then throw the body into a lake.

Denmark: Yes...YES!

And they both did an evil laugh.

Sweden: 'ey. He isn't getting bullied.

Finland: DON'T SPOIL THE MOMENT!

Denmark: CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE PLANNING AN ASSASSINATION?

Sweden: I saw him slip.

Denmark: ..... aw crap-

Finland: CRAPOLA!

Me: Why didn't you help me??

Sweden: To busy laughing.

Me: .....

wELL DAMN-

After that... interesting moment,  I dare to say,  I went back to my room and turned my phone on.

20 unread messages. All the same number.

Hong Kong.

HK: HEY ICE

HK: WYD ICE

HK: ICE

HK: U DED

HK: ICE

HK: ICE CREAM

HK: SNOW WHITE

HK: ICE

HK: AISU

HK: ANSWE R

HK: ICE

HK: EMIL

HK: LIME

HK: HEY

HK: R U DED???

HK: AISU-DESU

HK: ICE ICE BBY

HK: I C E L A N D

HK: STEILSSON

HK: ICEEEEEEEEE

Me: WHAT?

HK: Hi.

Me: .......

HK: You coming over tomorrow??

Me: Over to where?

HK: Duhhhh

HK: My house

Me: When did I agree to that??

HK: The other day

Me: Oh...

HK: You'll be fine.  My brothers aren't gonna be home. Only Yaoi

HK:  *Yao

HK: RIP

Me: What does that mean?

HK: What?

Me: The word you accidentally wrote

HK: ......

HK: BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW

And he went offline.

I don't understand.

Well,  I'm gonna go to sleep.  Long ass day. Eh-

-Ice Cream