Sunday, July 31

Dear Diary:

They let me out of the hospital today

Yay

I have to keep the cast on for a month or two because I crushed my arm really bad against a few rocks and a boulder. Thank you, Hong Kong.

Hong Kong felt really bad about pushing me off a cliff so he signed my cast. His handwriting is not the best...

I had to tell the rest of the Nordics that I fell off the cliff alone cause they'd get mad at Hong Kong if I tell them the truth. Nobody really cared, but they signed my cast anyways.

Norway wrote "big brother".

Denmark drew a dick.

Finland wrote his name between stars.

Sweden copied the instructions to build a chair on it.

What a nice family I have.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Norway doesn't let me leave the house, which is understandable, but the fact that he blocked all the ways to get out of the house with wood is not.

Hong Kong stayed with me (I forced him too). We started playing with chopsticks and marbles. In case you were wondering, Hong Kong brought the chopsticks in his backpack for some reason.  

We made up a game: whoever could pick up a marble with a chopstick for more time, won. I picked a marble up but it slipped and hit Hong Kong in the eye.

We threw the marbles and chopsticks under the couch.

It wasn't really the funnest day ever, to be honest. We just sat there on the couch for a few hours.

HK: ...... I'm bored

Me: Oh, me too.

HK: ..... wanna watch a movie?

Me: Um, ok

So we put in a random DVD in the DVD player and ended up watching Titanic.

Remember when I said that I have never cried so much in my life? Well, this is 100% sadder. I cried so much during that movie. We both cried. Like, ugly sobs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hong Kong had to go back home after a while because China was literally going to kill us all if he wasn't back home for dinner. He had to pry his way out of our house with a screwdriver. Rip

We texted for a while until Norway walked in the living room.

Norway: We're leaving

Me: Who?

Norway: Dumbmark, Ikea and I. You're staying with Finland.

Me: oH no

So I had to stay with him...

Finland: Hello, Iceland!

Me: Hi.

He ignored me after that.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'm so bored right now. Ugh. I'm gonna write a story here to cure my boredom. Please don't mind.

"Elo! Mai neim ezz Aislund. Eye emm ah cuntree. Mai frandz ar Norewei, Danmerk, Sueedn, ant Fenlund. Uan dei, wii takt ah lat.

Norewei: Eye laik battr

Danmerk: Oskar Mair

Sueedn: wifu, y ded u slyp wit eh bare??

Fenlund: bares r comfrtble

Sueedn: hoe noes

Aislund: kal da PO PO

PO PO: UEEEEE OOOOO U R ANDER ARAST

Fenlund: nuu doo da herlam sheik

Ant wii ded da herlam sheik. Den, a trein run auver wii.

Thend"

I am so sorry for that. Seriously.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

After a while, I got bored, so I got up and walked down the basement where Finland was making a weird invention or something. I don't know. 

Finland: -SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT

Me: HEY

Finland: Oh, hi Iceland.

Me: Hello. What are you doing?

Finland: I'm building a robot!

Me: Oh. And how's that going?

Finland: Worse than England's cooking.

Very funny.

I stayed down there and watched him work. The basement almost caught on fire five times. On the sixth time, it actually did.

Now, I'm sitting on the sidewalk next to a fire truck. I'm still laughing at Norway's reaction when he saw the basement on fire.

He likes to keep his magic stuff down there, so I'm pretty sure he's gonna end up killing Finland or himself

I'm also laughing because a kid with a phone ran into the house yelling "FLAREON, FLAREON".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ok the basement's not on fire anymore. We're gonna have to remodel it next week.

Mr. Puffin, who was taking a shower during the fire (Yeah, I don't know either) was panicking and hid under the couch.

Me: Mr. Puffin, what's wrong?

Mr. P: The house was on fire!!

Me: The basement-

Mr. P: I thought that someone was barbecuing so I got out and saw the fire, and I ran because my wings didn't react and I got scared.

Me: ..... ain't nobody got time for that.

I got slapped

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm so tired. I'm just going to sleep. Tomorrow, we gotta go to Switzerland's cause his sister is throwing him a birthday party. I am SO excited.

-Iceland