Tuesday, February 7

Dear Diary:

They killed it

They killed the goat

...

And ate it

With cinnamon

In front of Sealand...

I also ate

It tasted like slightly burnt chicken

And I also wrote a song today about pain,  misery and crippling depression.  It's called... Dead Goat

Inspired by Goaty,  Sealand's dead goat

The other two goats seem traumatized

Lol

Skip this if you want lol

Yay, another short chapter :D

Btw this wasn't the whole "things are gonna get fucked up" thing

If you were triggered by this for some reason then you may not wanna even read what I'll write now...

I thought about the whole new story plot I had planned out for this and... It's a bit too fucked up.  So I changed my mind.  I'll still tell you what I was planning though,  just in case you actually want me to write that... (you need to be pretty fucked up to want that though)

Ok so the main idea was Iceland getting a brain fart,  falling down the stairs and ending up in a small 3 day coma in the hospital. He wakes up and has no memory of the last... 5 years? Maybe 2.  I still needed to figure that out.  He recognized ALMOST everyone (Norway was "his big brother"  ,  Sweden was scary af,  Finland was scary af and he hated the fuck outta Denmark or something like that)  They go visit him at the hospital plus this "one friend"  he doesn't remember.  You can sorta see where this is going...  So basically,  their whole relationship was gonna start from the beginning with two possible endings...

Pretty fucked up,  right? It's pretty sane if you compare it with the actually written version with "details"

I don't know why you would want that... But if you do... just say

"lol I have no soul,  gimme the fucked up story with a side order of fries"

And your wish is my command.  Tho,  if everyone is normal and actually want me to keep writing sane chapters,  I'll probably just make more references (which means I'll have to spend 99% of my week watching anime,  memes,  and YouTube)

Welp,  guess that's it...

Have a nice August

Btw,  if you see any mistakes,  it was a wizard