Thursday, October 13

*Dear Diary is scribbled out*

Hey

Finland published his book...

It was a big hit.  I don't understand though... It was so lame and bad when I first read it.

Oh well.

Changing the topic- how are you? Good? Okay,  I don't care.

Mr. Puffin is being a bitch with his son/daughter thing.  He scolded it 20 times right now for chirping and squawking loudly.  It's a kid,  goddammit! It's supposed to make noises.

Oh,  guess what else happened.  Sealand gained England's trust so he lets him go anywhere at anytime whenever he wants to. Not independence.... but the liberty to do whatever.

I think he's grown an inch or two in the past days.

How do I know?  Well,  he decided to stay at our house for a time...

He brought his two goats.

Sweden is screaming because the goats ate half the couch. Now I can't sit on it and listen to depressing music. Shit.

Oh! Also,  today I got splendid news! We actually got to some conclusion in last time's meeting,  so they're shortening it to every two months.  Meaning that I'm free for the month!!!

Except for Halloween...

I don't even want to start with that topic...

We could not find the costume we agreed on wearing anywhere,  so we bought something that doesn't have anything to do with that team at all because

Norway: We're poor,  Iceland.

ASDFGHJKNAGCKAGD-

WE BOUGHT AN IKEA FOR SWEDEN ON HIS BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR AND YOU'RE SAYING WE'RE POOR??!!!

Guess what we're going as.

Doctors.

The most HORRIBLE costume I have ever worn.  I don't even want to go anymore.

I can just imagine what awesome costume Hong Kong and his brothers will wear.  Maybe they'll go as ninjas or something.

They'll probably rub it in my face like:

HK: Hey Ice, LOOK AT MY FABULOUS NINJA COSTUME! IT'S LIKE,  TOTALLY AMAZING!

China: AIYAH,  THAT DOCTOR COSTUME IS FOR POOR PEOPLE,  ARU!

Korea: EW,  THAT COSTUME WAS TOTALLY NOT MADE IN KOREA,  DA-ZE

Japan: I respect everything- BUT HORRY FUCK THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING! ICELAND WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!

Vietnam: ...... You look horrible.

Taiwan: Aw,  you're so cute, Iceland!

.....

I can't really imagine Taiwan criticizing me.  She was too nice.

Did I ever tell you how I met Taiwan? Well uh...

You know that time when I stayed at Hong Kong's house? Yeah,  I sorta opened the bathroom door while she was in.  She apologized more than me for some reason and made me cookies before I left.

That is one polite girl...

Hm...

I died my hair.  A bit.  A strand.  A small strand... With a marker.

Norway does not approve the "I want to die my hair black"  thing.  He says there are already too many black haired people in the world and that I  will not become the first emo country in the world.

Well I hope you get fucked by a dog, Norway.

WHALE

I don't really think there are other things I should write about...

Whew,  it's been a week since the bear incident. 

Oh wait,  I didn't write about that.... Oh well. I don't feel like it. It's embarrassing.

Well,  I guess I'll write in ya later.

-Iceland

I'M BACK FROM THE SEWERS BBY-