Thursday, August 18

Dear Diary:

Hey.

We arrived.  I'm at the hotel.  Australia isn't what I thought it would be like. I haven't even seen a kangaroo yet and the room is not infested with spiders.  This place is a damn lie.

So,  the meeting was today.  It was pretty... um....normal.  When I say normal,  I mean:

>America and his retarded ideas

>England and his horrible ey- I MEAN TEA

>France and-.... no,  actually, France didn't do much today.

>Japan not having original ideas and going with America's

>Germany and his angry German princess scream

>Italy and his "Ve~ why can't it be the afternoon already?  I want to eat pasta!"

>China selling his medicine to absolutely EVERYONE he sees

>And Russia,  being... well,  Russia

As always,  I sat waaaaaaaay in the back,  away from people. The meeting was quite interesting. Someone threw a shoe at France. He ducked and it hit Germany instead. We all ran out the door and left.

We have to continue the meeting tomorrow because "Nothing ever gets done".

I left my backpack open next to the window,  which was open, and there was a spider in it.  A small one.  I didn't kill it though. I thought it would be quite rude for me to do that, considering that it got there first, so I scooped it up and put it inside a jar. I named it Mr. Spider.  I'm not sure of its species yet. 

I hope Mr. Spider doesn't murder me in my sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The rest of the Nordics went to visit their friends,  because all us countries are staying at the same hotel.  I was so bored,  so I decided to go see what Hong Kong was up to,  since he's staying a couple of rooms away from mine.  I knocked on his door,  politely,  and was greeted by him a few seconds later.

HK: Oh hey,  Ice.

Me: Hey...so, I was bored and alone so I decided to come visit you.

HK: Same. I have no idea where China went.

Me: Hm.

He invited me inside and we sat down on the couch.  We talked a little.  It's still a bit awkward to be around him,  but he's the only person who I can actually have a conversation with.  After a while of talking,  for some reason,  I turned my head and saw a jar.  Inside,  there were two small spiders,  just like Mr. Spider.

Me:  Are those spiders?  (UH DUHH)

HK: Hu?  Oh yeah.  I found them outside. 

Me: I have one too.

HK: Hmmm.

Me: Hm...

Then suddenly,  we both looked at each other.  We definitely had the same idea. I rushed to my room and got the jar with Mr. Spider in it and then ran back to where he was.  I dumped Mr. Spider inside the other jar.  Then we sat down and watched.  I think they were either killing each other or having a threesome. I don't know,  but I don't wanna find out.

I rescued Mr. Spider a few minutes later and put him in the jar again.  Hong Kong was having some sort of laugh attack. I sat next to him,  and after a while,  I started laughing as well.  We laughed like a bunch of retards for about three or five minutes straight until we got a cough attack.  After that,  we just sat there, staring at the roof for a couple of minutes.  Then he just turned around and looked at me straight in the eye.

HK: Wanna sit next to me tomorrow in the World Meeting?

Me:   Yeah.

HK: Omg,  like,  seriously?

Me: Um,  yeah.  Seriously.

I am so excited.  This time, I'm not joking.  He could of invited ANYONE to sit next to him,  but no,  he chose me... ME.  I'M SPECIAL SHIT! 

It was late already,  so we said our goodbyes,  but before we left  I kissed his cheek,  then I stood there because WHAT THE HECK DID I DO??? OH NOOOOO-  My brain literally committed suicide and my heart beat the shit outta my stomach.  By the look on Hong Kong's face,  I think his brain also died.  We just stood there, awkwardly.

Me: H-Hey,  sorry about that I-

HK:  No..... it's okay

Me:  okay...

HK: ..... okay...

I awkwardly walked back to my hotel room and locked myself in the bathroom.  I'm cringing so much right now that it's not even real.  I even ate three whole bags of licorice right now.  I'm concerned.

Well,  I'm going to bed,  hopefully tomorrow will be a less awkward day. 

-Ice