Tuesday, July 26

Dear Diary:

I was wrong. That big house we saw was just his neighbor's. He lives in a smaller house. I was expecting much more from him, but alright. I can't say much either.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After America found us, we explained our current situation. He agreed to help us because "That's what heroes do".

He called Denmark (because the Dane and American are friends and he and Norway aren't) and told him that he was going to pick us up at camp. It's a half lie, because he's gonna go pick Liechtenstein and Sealand up. He's supposed to pick us up too... but we're already here, so as long as we don't mention that, we're good.

Camp ends tomorrow, so I guess that we'll be home in two days. Yay. No, not really. I'm not that excited about going back to my normal life.

I am really relieved to be honest. You know that feeling when you know that you're gonna get caught because you did something bad and then somehow you save yourself? That's what I'm feeling now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Alfred's house is every teenager's dream house. Video games everywhere, comics, different fandom posters, a bunch of bean bags all over the place. It's just.... It's just paradise. These are all the things that I secretly like. Norway says that all this is stupid and for kids. He doesn't know what he's saying.

He also had TWD game....

I finished it.....

I had never cried so much in my life.

I have no idea why he let us stay at his house. Maybe he wanted company and didn't mind us, or maybe it's because we have friends in common, or maybe he really is trying to be the hero. I have no idea what that guy is thinking 90% of the time. I don't think he ever heard the frase "Stranger Danger" before.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Right now, America is watching a weird cartoon about a bunch of yellow people that say bad words, Mr. Puffin is looking at himself in the mirror and posing and Hong Kong is playing a weird game called "Until Dawn" while muttering a song. I have no idea why, but I want to see him play. I'll be right back.

-_-_-_-_-_

I'm back. That game was really confusing. After he finished it, we discussed a little about who the psychologist really was. We both got to the conclusion that he was part of Josh's subconscious. This is why I lik- I mean, this is why he's my friend. We can both think alike.... sort of.

HK: If a dog eats ketchup and then mustard, will he like, be able to tell them apart?

Me: Yeah.

HK: But dogs don't see in color! Do they taste in color??

Me: .......

Yeah so... I'm not so sure about it anymore.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a few hours of just sitting in a chair playing with an old Nintendo game America had lying around, I eventually got hungry. I was so hungry, that I would actually stab someone 37 times in the chest just to eat their hands.

Then, my stomach made a weird "blergh" noise.

America: Dude, what the heck was that??

Me: My stomach

America: You want something to eat?

Me: Alright

America: McDonald's?

Me: No

HK: How about Subway

Me: We just went there

Mr. P: Does this hat look good on me?

Me: ..... that was completely out of topic

Tony: Fucking Bitch

Me: .....

America: HAHAHA! That's a great idea Tony!

Me: ........ EH?

HK: Who's Tony? Why are you talking to yourself?? ARE YOU HIGH??!!

America told us about Tony and who he was. It seems like the only words he knows are "fucking" and "bitch". I could of sworn that he talked in the Paint it White movie, but whatever. (Woops, I broke the fourth wall)

America: So, he said "What if you go to Wendy's?"

Me: Is Wendy like, your girlfriend or something?

I had no idea why, but he started laughing like crazy.

America: No, you uncultured swine

Oh ok-

America: Wendy's is a restaurant

HK: Sounds cool enough

Me: whatever

Mr. P: I'll stay here with Tony. He's really funny

Tony: Bitch

Mr. P: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know if Mr. Puffin can understand him or just laughs at him saying those two words. The world may never know.

I think I watched too many commercials today.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Dinner at Wendy's was great. America ate one too many burgers and Hong Kong spilled his diet Pepsi and made a guy slip and fall on top of a table (I never laughed so hard in my life. They had to drag me outside to get some air).

Now, I'm "sleeping" on the couch. I think it's 1 am or something but I just can't sleep.

These few days were the best in my life. I met my best friend, I traveled to New York, I ate at Subway (I always wanted to do that) and did lots of other things I would of never imagined myself doing, like riding in a small boat with a hobo.

Hong Kong is "sleeping" right next to me- on the floor I mean. He's talking to me about this new game called "Sister- I don't remember what". He's really excited about it. To be honest, he sounds kinda cute when he's excited...

or all the time...

No homo.

-Iceland

P.S: By the way, diary, those dotted lines separate whether if I'm writing it at the moment or writing it in past form, different periods of time or when I change from two totally different scenes (I think it's the same thing... oh well) It changes so it's not always in that order. I don't know if you understand this but if you do, you do, and if you don't, you don't.

mMM sorry but I had to unpublish this and publish this again because I saw a HUGE error that was just so gdufbsnskagdkmnsh-
So...
.__.