Wednesday, September 14

Dear Diary:

Why don't diaries have a GPS or something? It's the fourth time I lost it. Or was it the fifth? I can't remember.

Anyways,  yesterday was pretty boring. Today however,  was pretty interesting.

As you might remember (even though you don't have a brain,  diary... or do you?) Sealand is staying at our house for some time. So is Hong Kong. They didn't actually see each other yesterday since Sweden took Sealand to Ikea to "educate him"  about something. I'm honestly really worried,  poor boy.

I think they just saw each other today though.

Sealand: .......

HK: ...... aren't you-.....

I think I did not mention to him that Sealand is Finland and Sweden's  """""""son""""""""

Sealand: Yes I am,  and what are you doing in my house?!

Me: Sealand!

HK: Whatchya talking about? This is my house.

Sealand: No it's not!

HK: I lived here for like,  forever!

Sealand: That's a lie!

HK: Nope. You just never saw me here, that's it.

Sealand: ...... THAT'S NOT TRUE!

HK: Is too

Sealand: Is NOT!

HK: IS TOO!

Sealand: IS NOT!

HK: IS TOO!!

Sealand: IS NOT!! ICELAND,  SAY SOMETHING!

Me: ...... guys.... shut the hell up. You're both lying. Hong Kong,  I wish you lived here,  and stop bothering the little shit,  and Sealand,  you live in England.

HK: England??

Sealand: Yeah... he's sorta like a brother or father or sister thing, I don't know.

HK: Well.... tell him I say hi.

Sealand: GASP! Alrighty!

And that's how two children have a normal conversation.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

Finland and Sweden left to take Hana to the vet. I needed to take Mr. Puffin for his anual checkup and the little puffin as well to get inspected and maybe a shot or two,  so I went with them. Norway had to go prepare something for a special event of some sort holding place in his country,  while Denmark... we actually don't know where Denmark left.  I asked Hong Kong and Sealand if they wanted to come with me,  but they said no.

Me: That means that you'll have to take care of Sealand, Hong Kong. Are you sure you two wanna stay?

HK: Ptttttt- I had more brothers to take care of.

Sealand: It'll be fun!

Me: Okay then... bye, guys.

HK: Bye,  love ya.

Sealand: I LOVE YOU TOO!

Me: .....

No words.

Anyways,  I sorta had to trick Mr. Puffin into getting in the pet carrier... box... thing... yeah, I don't know. That. I had to trick him with a piece of raw fish. I carried the little puffin since it did not know what the vet was and couldn't attack a soul.

Mr. Puffin has attacked 3 dogs and almost ripped a cat's face off. They're all ok,  fortunately....I had to pay for the cat's surgery though.

We got to the vet and it was surprisingly empty. Finland carried Hana inside the little pet office for pets (I don't know the correct terms, okay?!)  and Sweden just waited outside,  scaring everyone away. I feel very bad,  but it's very funny at the same time.

Hana was fine. She wasn't sick or anything. Mr. Puffin was next. Oh boy...

Vet: Alright... Levi,  was it?

Me: M-My name's Emil,  sir.

Vet: Very close. Alright,  put your puffin on the table.

Me: I got two. I'll give you the smaller one while I get Mr. Puffin out of the carrier.

I handed over the little puffin to the vet and opened the carrier.

Me: Get out.

But he did not get out.  I shook the box softly and told him to get out again. He just glared. He would of cussed the hell out of me,  but he is not allowed to speak in presence of a normal person. I tilted the carrier a bit. Again,  I said "Get out".  He told me to fuck off,  but in a whisper.  I angrily turned it upside down and started shaking it violently.

Vet: It looks like your little puffin here is health-

Me: GET OUT YOU DUMB PUFFIN!

Vet: .....

He fell flat on the ground with a small "plop". I almost felt bad.

Almost.

Vet: Alright, Elijah.  I'll take a look at your puffin.

Me: It's Emil.

Vet: Whatever.

He grabbed a thermometer and stuck it up his ass. His face was priceless. Then,  he violently grabbed his wing and started poking it. Mr. Puffin tried so hard not to cuss...he tried. The vet grabbed some sort of needle and said

Vet: This won't hurt-

Mr. P: OH BITCH,  NO WAY. NOPE. GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THAT. FUCK THAT SHIT. NOPE. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND STICK THAT UP YOUR HOLE!

Vet: .......

Me: ..... T-That was my phone.

Vet: .......

I know I said it many times but...I had never ran so fast in my life.

When I got home...

Oh gosh,  when I got home...

Me: Guys,  I'm back.

Sealand: WE'RE IN THE KITCHEN!

Me: Alright.  So,  I was thinking... how about a-.....

HK: A?

Me: ......

They were playing twister. TWISTER.

HK: SHOOT,  I'M ABOUT TO FALL-

Sealand: Hang on! Um...

I still don't know how they even managed to spin the spinner.

Sealand: Right hand on red!

HK: NONONONON-

And he fell face first on the ground.

He lost to a fucking kid...

Wow.

Well,  that's everything that happened today. I'm gonna go take a nap. I wonder what stupid nonsense will happen tomorrow.

Iceland, out.

I was gonna make them play strip poker.

Rip.