Tuesday, December 6

Fuck introductions! :D

Alright, so everything for Finland's party is prepared.  Streamers,  stupid stuff,  food,  alcohol- EVERYTHING.

Norway forced me to wake up extra early to help, so everything is fucking perfect because I did it.

We even had Hong Kong help since he stayed over (I tied him to a chair and forced him to stay)  so everything is 100% more prepared and awesome.

People started arriving and there's this shitty music Finland listens to playing in the background-

Honestly,  this is the greatest surprise birthday party ever.

Why am I so positive,  you may ask....

Or maybe not. I don't care,  I'll answer anyways.

I GOT THE MOST FREAKING BEST PRESENT EVER AND I CANT WAIT TO RUB IT IN EVERYONE'S FACES

I got him....

Drum rolls, please!

A drone.

With a camera.

I'm such a nice person,  someone give me a prize right now. 

Now he'll be able to spy on people along with his weird group of friends!

It bothered me a lot before because he used to use my tablet and one time,  I turned it on and this very disturbing video of two people I'd rather not name popped up and I got grounded for two weeks.

So yep-

OOH-

It's 12 pm,  meaning that Finland will arrive at any moment.  Now,  we're all hiding and I'm honestly really excited- just because I want to rub my expensive present in his face.

I don't like parties.  It's stupid and childish.

__

Please kill me.  Kill me right now.

Alright so....

We were hiding for like... 2 hours.  We did not understand what was taking Finland so long to arrive....

But then I remembered....

Nobody invited him.

You can't even imagine how hard I kicked the ground in frustration.

There's a hole there now.  Deep enough to burry my disappointment.

So...

One of us sorta had to go back to the house and tell him to come.  That someone was me because fuck life- it's always me.

So I arrived and the door was open...

I grabbed a bat.

I went inside and-

Finland was on the couch crying.  That depressed me a lot...

I was like

Me: Hey... what's wrong? What happened?

Finland: Everyone forgot my birthday!

Me: That's not true,  we threw a surprise party for you and forgot to invite you-

And that was the moment I realized I fucked up big time.

Finland:  ........

Me: ....... so..... now we gotta go to the lake where everyone's waiting.... so please act surprised

Finland: I hate the lake.  Who's shitty idea was that?

Me:  .......

So we sorta walked over to the lake.  Everyone popped out and were like

Everyone: Surprise!

Finland: Oh. Wow! I am totally surprised.  I am so happy now.  Haha.  I was definitely not expecting this AT ALL.  Yay, party....

Everyone: ..........

Sweden: Did you fuck up?

Me:  ....... I'm so sorry-

So that's the story of how I ruined Finland's birthday!
I deserve another prize....

-Me