Thursday, September 8

Dear Diary:

Tomorrow's Friday... YAY!

I keep forgetting about this,  you know? I'm trying to pay more attention to Mr. Puffin lately.  I think he forgave me. Hurray for friendship!

His little son/daughter/gender neutral chibi thing is super cute.

I inform you that I cringed while writing that last part.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Today I had to spend ANOTHER day with "Seadog,  the Lord of the Sea".  Honestly,  how does somebody come up with so many nicknames for himself?

He forced me to watch those weird cartoons he watches,  like this weird one about an orange.  I hated it.

Well,  after "Sealord-kun" ate all my licorice (he's going to die) he grabbed his backpack, spilled everything out on the carpet and pulled out a DVD. Just how much TV does the boy watch?

Sealand: Do you like anime?

Me: ..... Yes?

I watched one. I think. And it wasn't even an episode,  I think it was a commercial.

Sealand: I've watched them all!! Which one's your favorite?

Me: ...... the one where... that guy has a face... and... he uses it to speak with... people.

Sealand:

Me:

Sealand: How many have you watched?

Me: A commercial of one.

Sealand:

Me:

Sealand: OKAY SIT THE HELL DOWN,  SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR LIFE AND PREPARE TO ENTER THE WORLD OF ANIME.  DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS?

Me: Stop screaming-

Sealand violently opened the DVD player and put the DVD in carefully.

Sealand: We're going to watch the complete season of this. It's about a few hours long-

Me: HOURS?

And with that,  he pressed the play butto

Okay,  so I apparently CAN'T write in my diary while I watch (Sealand is screaming "PAY ATTENTION") I'll write in you in an hour or two when I'm finished.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

19 hours later,  I finished watching my first anime.  Now it's Friday, 10 in the morning, and I started watching it yesterday at 3 pm. My eyes are burning from being awake and from the disappointing and sad ending. (I might of cried a bit...)

He wasn't crying though.  This is just a wild guess,  but this is probably the fourteenth time he's watched this anime. Just saying...

Sealand: So??

The anime was great,  don't get me wrong. I actually got into the character and felt everything he felt. Good moments,  excellent plot,  but... that ending... I'm frustrated and angry.

Ok wait,  I'll start writing on a new page cause it ain't Thursday anymore. 

-Iceland