Your Eyes (Explicit)

For LovelyandPerverted

Imani's P.O.V.

"Booker. Have I ever told you that I love your eyes." I said to my boyfriend Devin as we layed down in our bed.

"My eyes? Nothing is special with my eyes." Devin said as he shrugged it off.

"Yes they are. They aren't mutli coloured and cool like Steph Curry's or Kelly own. Kelly got some fine ass eyes. Kelly just fine." I said as I rambled off.

"Aye. No getting all heated and whatever over Kelly." Devin said with a stern voice. I looked at him with a "yes Daddy" face and he motioned me to go on.

"And you were saying about my eyes now." he said with a light chuckle.

"Your eyes tell a story. I can see it." I said as I straddled his lap.

"Like when you are on your the court, your eyes show determination and strive. Like you are willing to do anything to win the game." I said as I smiled at him.

"What else you see from my eyes. You got me curious now." He said as he sat up properly.

"Well. When you are with me, or your family, friends and especially with Jenna, your eyes show compassion and love for the people that are around you. The ones that make you happy and keep you humble." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"And how do you notice all of this now missy?" He asked with an amused look.

"Well we've been together for quite a while now and I think that I would observe and understand my man." I said with a shrug.

"Okay. You have a point there babe. So what are my eyes telling you now." He said with a smile. I knew that look better than anyone.

"You little nasty." I laughed as I hit his arm.

"What. You're the one who decided to sit on my lap, knowing that your ass does do me things." he said with a smirk on his face. Being the petty person I am, I bounced on his lap a couple of times and rolled off of him.

"Naaaaaaaaaaah. Where do you think you are going." He said as he pulled me back to him.

"I need to get some water Dev." I said trying to come up with some excuse.

"Try again. You know you don't do that shit." he said as he put his hands in my shorts, rubbing me through my underwear.

"Babe" I moaned at the contact of his fingers. He slid my underwear to the side and started to play with my lips. He pressed his lips along my neck as he played with my kitty. As soon as a small moan escaped my lips he removed himself from me.

"What was that for?" I said at him, obviously upset.

"Go get your water" he said as he smacked my ass. I rolled my eyes at him and got up to go the kitchen.

"Better wet that throat properly, because you have a lot of screaming to do." he said to me laughing. I just shook my head at him and walked out of the room.

_._

Imani I hoped you enjoyed this girl 😊💜😂

Devin a little rude ass. 😂😂

The grand finale imagine is up next guys 👀👀👀 Posting it today. So look out for it.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜