Introduction + Request

Where Randy? (feat. DeJounte Murray)

"Where in the world is this man?" you screamed in your empty apartment

"Where in the world is this man?" you screamed in your empty apartment. Tonight is date night and once again your boyfriend Randy stood you up. Everytime you address him about it he will always come with the same old excuse.
"Oh I am so sorry babe, I was chilling with Juice."
Being tired of his ways you decided that this time you will find Randy, with a little help of course.

"Hey Jounte?" you called your bestfriend of two years. After meeting through mutual friends, no one could break the strong bond y'all have.
"Yes baby girl, Wassup." his smooth voice with a little concern replied.
"Well I am looking for Randy, again and I just want to know if you want to keep me company." you said nervously. DeJounte and Randy where never the best of friends and when you always ask why, DeJounte always give you the same answer
"He treats you like shit baby girl, plus something is fishy with that guy. How do you brag about dominating the court if you can't dribble with your head up. Punk."

"Don't worry baby girl. I think I know where just to find him. I will be there in 10"

Oh hell no, you thought to yourself as DeJounte rolled up to a night club. It wasn't just any night club, this was Exotic, filled with strippers and girls who are looking for a quick fuck. Sighing into the passenger seat, you can't believe how stupid you were for allowing him to play you like that.
"You sure you want to this, I mean we can get icecream or something" DeJounte turned to you.
"I got this. Stay here I will be back in five minutes top." you said getting out of the vehicle.
"And if you're not?" he questioned.
"Call the ambulance because I might have cut a bitch"

Walking into the club, you continue to curse yourself on how stupid you were to even give Randy a chance. Your moma told you to never judge a book by its cover but this time the cover told the story. Finally spotting him in a corner making out with some random, you headed towards him with fury.

"Randle Sebastian Rogers" you said with a lace of venom.
"Oh shit, babe" he said pushing the girl off oh him. "What are you doing here?" You couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. You started to laugh like a maniac and a crowd started to form around you guys.
"What am I doing here." you said shaking your head. "The question is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE. UP HERE KISSING AND GRINDING ON OTHER GIRLS WHEN YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AT HOME. WAIT CORRECTION. HAD A GIRLFRIEND AT HOME. WE ARE DONE RANDY." you said turning on your heels. You felt someone grabbing your hand and it was that son of gun .
"Why are you acting like that. Why are you pretending that you are not all up under that DeJounte fellah, huh?" He said back to you with a sly smirk. You started to feel sick. You can't believe you spent months with this fool.
"Can't answer me now babe"? He said laughing. DeJounte then came behind of you making sure you were okay.
"You know what. I am tired of asking where the hell you are Randy, shit I am tired of you." you said shaking your head. "Should've made this decision long time." With that being said you turned to your bestfriend, pulled his face to yours and kissed him. Infront of the crowd. Infront of Randy. At that time he is all you wanted, all you needed.

Fuck Randy, I need me some Dejounte.

_._
Hey guys 😊,

Well so the imagines are basically going to be something like this. I wrote this so you can get a feel of my writing and because the song was stuck in my head (check it out btw it is in the media and it is quite funny).

So here is how you can send your request. Message me with the following:
-Name
-Player (can be any college or professional player)
-Scenario
-Explicit or not (I've read other books some y'all nasty 😂 It is cool tho)

Like, Comment, Tell the world about it.

Well that is it for now. Much love ❤

-Agape 💜