Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer (Explicit)

For NanaOpoku2

Nana's P.O.V.

Everyone in Kinston knew that Brandon and I do not like each other. We are basically sworn enemies. Why we don't like each other? There was no particular reason. I just couldn't be around him and he just couldn't be around me.

"OH HELL NAWH" he yelled when he heard our names paired together to do a history project. I wasn't ecstatic either but he did not have to make such a big scene.

"Mr. Ingram. Please watch your mouth in my class. And yes Ms. Nana is your partner. Get over it." Mrs. Douglas said before instructing the students to sit by their pair.

"So what we doing" he said sitting next to me.

"Ceaser rule of the Roman Empire." I said writing in my note book.

"Aight. Let us start tonight. I have shit to do this weekend."

"Yeah whatever. Just meet me by my house for 7." I said brushing him off. I really did not want to do this, but it was for a grade and no one, not even the name that shall not be mentioned is going to make me fail.

"You aint gota act like such a bitch." he mummbled.

"Fuckboy." I said before rolling my eyes. He sent me a middle finger and went back to his seat. Well aint this going to be fun.

"Nana. Brandon is at the door." my mother yelled from downstairs. I quickly ran down to meet my confused parents. Brandon's and my parents are close friends but they both knew that they hated each other.

"Aight. Let us go." I said directing Brandon into the house.

"Wait Ingram. You came over by Nana without your parents?. What is happening?" My dad said very confused.

"Remember the history project I was telling you about dad, well he is my partner." I said reminding them of the news I told them earlier.

"Ohhh. Okay don't kill each other now." my mom said laughing.

"That if I don't kill myself first." both Brandon and I said at the same time. We both gave each other death glares as I lead him to my bedroom.

"Hmm. Not bad. I was expecting a more hell feeling." Brandon said walking into my room.

"Ha ha ha. Funny. Now let us get this shit over with please." I said tossing him our history text book.

"Yeah. Whatever." he said turning to the page. We worked somehow like civilized people for the rest of the night.

"This is strange Nana. This is really strange." my best friend Alex told me as I was putting my books into my locker.

"What is strange?" I asked turning around to her.

"You and Brandon. You guys are actually cordial with one another. The entire school is freaking out. I am freaking out." Alex said shaking me. She was always known for the dramatics.

"There is nothing to worry about I still hate himm" I said shaking my head.

"Nah b. You lying. I can see it in your eyes. You actually like him" she said with a sly smirk on her face.

"Alex Please. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I said giving her a wink before laughing. I actually did not hate Brandon anymore but I aint telling anybody that.

"Bish please. You know you about to hop on that dick tonight." she said laughing at me. I sucked my teeth and stuck my middle finger at her.

"That aint for me boo." she said laughing more.

"Could you believe people in school think we actually like each other." Brandon said as we were finishing up our assignment. We were laying down on my bed typing our lives away.

"Psh. Still hate your scrany ass." I said to him. Brandon pushed himself up on the bed to face me and raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah right Nana." he said laughing. "If you still hate me. I would not be on your bed right now." he had a valid point. He took the books and the laptops off the bed, after he saved the documents, and put them on my work table.

"You know. It is time for us to take a break." he said plopping back down on the bed.

"You are right. I am about to take a nap. Good night." I said fixing myself with my pillow. As I was finally drifting off into a deep slumber, I felt a large hand rubbing my butt.

"Brandon. What the hell." I said pulling it off.

"What. Just relax man. It aint anything." I layed back down, dismissing his act. I mean it felt good anyways, might as well.

He proceeded to take off my sweats and underwear of my core dripped from the sensation of his hands. As they were fully off I felt a hard smack on my ass.

"Ow. What was that for." I whined in pain and pleasure.

"For being rude as hell to me all these years." he said rubbing the spot and hitting it again. A small moan escaped from my lips. I was not trying to enjoy this but it felt so good.

"Now. I want you to arch that back for me real good." He said as I pushed my ass out wiggling it a bit. He rubbed my wet core with his fingers as he unbuckled his pants. I heard a packed ripped open, knowing that he just put on a condom.

"And this is for all the bitch ass attitude you been giving me" Brandon said as he pushed his full length inside if me, making me scream out.

It felt so good, I did not want it to end. I pushed my ass back to meet with his thrusts, causing him to moan at how tight I was.

"Shit Nana. I am about to cum" he groaned. I turned my head and saw his head going back in all directions. This made my whole body shook and my orgasm to happen. He then pulled out and pulled off the condom. I turned to face him and he spilled his seed all over my face.

"Talk about keeping your enemies closer." he said chuckling.

"Round two?" I said to him bitting my lip. I didn't had to say that twice.

_._

Nana, I hope you liked it girlie 😊💜

Vote. Comment. Check Out the New Book.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜