Fight Night

For papidevin

Michaela's P.O.V.

Even after playing two seasons in the NBA, I still can not believe that is true. A couple of us elite draft picks from college and all-stars from the WNBA got the opportunity to play with the "big boys". In all honesty, we play dirtier than them. There are many stories of female players getting technicals or even ejected due to the style of playing. I mean come on man, one elbow wouldn't kill you.

One reason that the leauge didn't mind adding us into the equation is because 90% of the girls are lesbian. I fall into the 10% but no one knows except my teammates because I'm with Devin Booker. To make this even more interesting I am his SF on the Phoniex Suns. Talk about couple goals.

One of our biggest games of the season is tonight, and this determines if we end up in the playoffs or not. Everyone was in the locker room hyped ready for this game, we were playing the Celtics and we knew they were a top opponent.

"Broke niggas stand to the left
My rich niggas stand to the right
Lil' mamma, she keep looking at me (lil' mama!)
I'm a knock the pussy out like fight night

Hit it with the left
Hit with the right
I'm a knock the pussy out like fight night

Beat it with the left
Beat it with the right
I'm a knock the pussy out like fight night"
Is what the team and I sang in the locker room. This was our pregame ritual and it had us ready all the time.

Devin pulled me to the corner of the room away from everyone else and embraced me into a big hug.

"You ready for this game babe" he whispered to me.

"I was born ready Booker. Let us get this win." I said kissing his cheek.

"Ayee y'all cute and all but nooo kissing in the locker room. Please." Tyson Chandler said as he walked out.

"Emma and Devin sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Tyler and Eric sang as we all walked out. These little children.

The stadium was packed with Phoniex fans and I couldn't be any more greatful to be playing infront of them. When I was called to go on the court I was sent to guard Jaylen Brown. Did I mention that he was my ex?

"Manish ass bitch" he said to me as I took my position.

"Punk ass bitch that is why your ass just got crossed over." I replied. He smacked his teeth. When Isiah passed him the ball I waited for the perfect opportunity to..

Steal. Ha. I ran down the court and passed the ball the Eric for a crowd roaring Alley Hoop. Runing back down the court I mouth the words "try me bitch" to that little sucka.

It was top of the fourth quarter and we had the lead 85-80. The Celtics were a really good team and anything could happen. As the team came down the court, we were in position for the next offensive play. Devin controlled the pace as he brought the ball down the court passing it to Tyler who passed it to me in paint for the layup. As I layed to ball up towards the rim, I saw a hand blocked it and the body of that person slamed down on me, stepping on my knee, my bad knee on purpose.

I lied down on the court in pain confused on what just happened. I saw Jaylen's body and I knew it was his punk ass who did this.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT MAN. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU." Devin pushed Jaylen as he screamed at him.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME BIG FELLA. I WILL CHEW YOUR HEAD OFF." he said pushinging him back.

"YOU FUCKING PUNK ASS BITCH. OUT HERE TRYING TO INJURE OUR PLAYERS MAN. THAT SHIT AINT NO BASKETBALL GAME." Devin said getting up in his face. Jaylen then swung his hand at him hitting him right in his face. Eventhough I was being put in the gurny and crying in pain I knew this was not going to end will.

"Oh hell no." I heard Eric said as he came to the scence. Tyler who was checking on me turned around to make sure everything was okay over there. Devin boxed the wind out of Jaylen as he felled to the court.

"Booker. Brown. You are ejected." the referee called them.

"Aint nobody messing with me, my teammates and for sure not my girl." he said as he walked out of the arena. The crowd was livid, both vex and glad of what just happened infront of their eyes. I have a lot of explaining to do.

"The play Jaylen Brown executed on the court tonight was not a basketball play. Booker had all rights to be upset. He is the leader of this team. Jaylen on the other hand has to grow up and understand that personal matters are not solved on the court" Stephan A Smith said on Sports Center. The team won the game 100-90 and I couldn't be happier. The doctor told me that I would be out on my knee for the next 6-8 weeks for it heal properly. I was sad, but I'm thankful I got the opportunity to play again.

Devin, Tyler, Eric and Marquese walked into my hospital room with a sad smile on their faces.

"Ayy don't be down guys. We got the win. We are going to the playoffs" I said trying to cheer them up. A little cocky smirk appeared on Eric's face

"Well I mean." he started.
"Shut up." Marquese cut in. "Thanks girl. But you know you need to stop feeding Eric's ego." he said causing everyone to laugh. Devin sat down next to me on the bed kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad you are okay. I just got upset." he said looking at me with a soft smile.

"I'm glad you okay. Your ass could've gotten aressted or something." I said giggling. I'm just happy he whopped Jaylen ass and that he is safe.

"I mean. He aint going do shit. Right fellahs." he said turning to the guys who were arguing over pizza.

"Yeah whatever you say man." Tyler said brushing him off.

"Since they aren't paying attention. Give me some loving." he said before kissing me.

"If you wanted us to leave, you could've just told us man. Shit. We aint need to see you guys swapping spit and shit." Eric said as the guys left the room, leaving us to our makeout session.

_._

I hope you enjoy this Micheala 💜😊

I have two surprises for you guys but guess what you have to wait. 😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜