Let Her Live (Explicit)

For sunny318

Devin's P.O.V.

After playing in the leauge for twenty years, you would think road games becomes a norm. Not in the case. My final season with the Suns is going tremendous, but I am getting old so it is having some wear and tear on my body. All I want to do right now is to go home to my wife and my daughter and enjoy some nice family time.

"Sunny, Jasmine. I'm home." I yelled as I walked through the front door.

"Hey baby." my lovely wife for the last eighteen years said as she walked up to me.

"I missed you soo much." I said as I pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Baaaabee." she whined as we pulled away. "I am going to take a quick shower, there is food in the kitchen if you are hungry."

"Maybe I'm hungry for something else." I said as I licked my lips and brought her closer to me. Everyday I fall more in love with her and I just need her right now.

"Sorry pookie not right now." she said as kissed my lips and swayed her hips up the stairs. The things this woman does to me. I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and headed upstairs to check on my daughter. She is usually the first one downstairs when I'm home, so I find this rather strange. As I walked to her room, I heard giggling. I really hope it is her and her bestfriend.

I couldn't believe my eyes, when I reached to her room. The door was wide open and there was this darkskin guy doing push ups over her on the bedroom floor. Everytime he would go down, he would kiss her on the lips. The thought of some boy kissing my daughter made my blood boil. Who in the world told Jasmine it was okay for her to have a daughter?

"Excuse me." my deep voice boomed through the room. It startled them a bit and he moved from hovering over her.

"Hey Daddy." Jasmine waved innocently. I know what that young boy must be thinking. 'You're not the only that she calls daddy'.

"Who is this?" I said jumping straight to the point.

"This is my boyfriend Andre." she said nervously. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I heard boyfriend.

"Boy friend. As in a male that is your friend right..." I stressed out as I gave him a death glare. I saw the nervousness took over his body.

"No daddy. Andre and I are dating." she said with a small smile. I sighed a bit and ran my hand over my face. This can't be right. My little girl is not allowed to be dating somebody.

"Goodday Mr. Booker. It is a pleasure to meet you." This Andre guy said as he held his hand out to me.

"Nice to meet you to." I said through gritted teeth as I shook his hand roughly.

"Um.. Do you mind leaving now. I have to talk my daughter. Bye." I said as I pushed him out of the room.

"Bye sir. I'll call you later Jas." he said as he left the house.

"Daddy why are you being so rude to him." she said as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"We are going to talk about this later when I am calm. Right now. I do not want you speaking to that boy." I said sternly.

"But daddy." she whined at me. I gave her a look and slamed her door shut. I let out a loud sigh and headed to my room.

"Sunny. When were you going to tell me that our sixteen year old daughter has a boyfriend." I said as I walked into the room.

"Really pookie. That is what you making all of that noise about." she said as she walked out of the bathroom in a white lace bed dress. Here is where temptation is at its finest.

"Yes she is sixteen. She is not allowed to be dating." I said as I undress from my sweats.

"And when do you want her to start dating Devin." she said to me. I knew she was getting irritated with ne because she called me Devin.

"I don't know thirty. I don't need no little boy touching up my daughter." I said shaking my head.

"Oh Booker Booker Booker." she said as she walked up to me all slow and shit. This is not going to end well.

"She is sixteen. And Andre is a sweet boy. Let her live and experience relationships pookie." she said as she trailed her manicured fingers up and down my chest.

"But he got a fuckboy name. You know all fuck boys name Andre." I said looking at her. She was currently bitting her lips as the palm of her hand rub my member through my shorts.

"Look. You said you were hungry right. If you let her off the hook you get to eat." she said as she lifted her silk lace dress, showing her bare kitty.

"If you keep acting up. Then none for you." she said she dropped the dress quickly.

"Fine Fine. I'll apologize to her." I said shaking my head. The shit this woman does to me right.

"You sure papi?" she whispered in my ear. I grabbed her by her thick ass and lifted her up so her pussy could meet with my face.

"I am fucking sure." I said as I pressed her against the wall and started to eat her out like there is tomorrow. People ask if I ever got tired of the same pusdy for over twenty years, but nobody got it like how Sunny got it.

"Yessss pookie right there." she moaned as I slurped up her juices. I sucked on her clit and wrapped my right arm around her body tightly so I can play with her wet core. I shoved two of my fingers into her tight hole, stretching it a bit, working them inside of her. Her back arch off the wall as I continued to please her in anyway necessary.

"Baby I am going to cum." she screamed as her hands ran through ny head, pushing my head closer to her. I sped up my pace and her body started to shake.

"Ohhh fuck." she screamed as she squirted and her juices flowed all over my face. I licked up all her juices, and her put her down gently knowing her legs where not stable.

"Y'all could've at least wait until I was sleeping. Ewwwww." Jasmine yelled through the house. Sunny and I just watched each other and laughed. I picked her up and placed her on the bed, where we made love all night long. That should give Jasmine some nightmares.

_._

I hoped you enjoyed it Sunny 😊💜 This was fun to write.

Remember to send in your request like now, because the request box is on timmer. Instructions are at the beginning of the book.

Until Next Time My Loves
One Love
Agape 💜