Catching Feelings

For Chelleslayys

Michelle's P.O.V.

Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you're sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up.

They said that Caris and I couldn't be best friends because boys and girls simply don't be best friends with out catching feelings.

We proved them wrong.

Until that one day, when we were playing one on one and he was making fun of my shot. He decided to teach me the proper form. Butterflies invaded my stomach as soon as he touched me and life haven't been the same since.

This was about two weeks ago and I've been avoiding him. I did not want to encounter him because I don't know how to express my feelings.

My other friends told me that he felt the same and I should just stop making things awkward, but it is not that simple. I did not want our friendship to be ruin if it didn't work out at the end. I mean I've seen the movies and read the books, everything doesn't end with a "happily ever after"

"Yo Michelle wait up." I heard Caris' voice as he yelled through the streets of Brooklyn. I walked faster trying to avoid him.

"Noo. Chelle. I am serious. Hold up. We have to talk." he said sounding closer. Being the athlete that he his, he caught up to me in no time.

"What do you want Caris." I said turning around at him. I was trying my best not stare him down.

"Woah Chelle. What is up with all of this attitude." he said taking a step back.

"What attitude Cari. You are the one being annoying." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Annoying how. You ignored me for the last two weeks. What the hell is going on with you." He yelled at me. He never raised his voice at me before and it had me scared.

"Don't shout at me Levert. And I have every damn right reason to be ignoring you." I spat back. A little crowd was forming around us, observing what is going on.

"Michelle I did nothing to you. I swear. There is no reason for you to be acting like this. Soo pleasee tell me." He yelled back why crossing his arms. They were so huge and muscular and nice.

"I don't need to tell you anything Caris. You do not own me." I replied bitting my lip. I really was nervous for what words he would say next. He had the habit of spitting pure venom when he is upset.

"Michelle. We've known each other for years. I am your best friend. We are suppose to tell each other right now. But if this is the way you are acting right now, I don't even think I want to be that anymore. Shit. I actually caught feelings for you. But I guess it doesn't even make sense anymore." he said turning around. Did he said what I think he said.

"Wait. You said you had feelings for me." I said sounding unsure. He let out a long and loud sigh.

"Yes. Yes I do Chelle and it been like this for a while." he said scratching the back of his head. Well I guess this isn't as bad as I thought.

"Well. To tell you the reason why I been avoiding you is because I have feelings for you as well. It is just. I don't know." I said feeling bad. His face lighted up when he heard what I said.

"Are you serious or you just playing with me." he said raising his eyebrow.

"I am soo serious Caris." He lifted me up and gave me a big hug.

"But kiss the young lady son." A old lady who was observing said. Both of us laughed and he kissed me. The little crowd that surrounded us started to clap.

Who said catching feelings was a bad thing?

_._

Michelle I hoped you enjoyed it girl 😊💜

Two updates. One night. Y'all have to love me 😂😂

Remember the new book out 'As the World Turns: NBA Edition'. Yeah I will advertise one more time. BECAUSE Y'ALL NEED TO READ IT. THANKS 😘😘😂😂

Until Next Time My Loves
One Love
Agape 💜