Fix It (Explicit)

For DaeShonnaMindlessBec

DaeShonna's P.O.V.

"You going to cut that attitude that you've been giving me all morning right." Quinn said as we walked into the mall to meet up with his Duke teammates. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at him. You might say that I am being rude, but I am actually just frustrated with everything.

"Bet." he said clenching his jaw. We spot Jahlil, Justise and Tyus and headed their direction.

"Jaaah" I said throwing myself to him. He laughed and hugged me and felt Quinn stare. I greeted the others with a hug as well and Quinn was now shaking.

"We ready to go then" Tyus said pointing the Nike outlet. We followed him and walked inside of the store.

"Dae baby. How does these look." Quinn asked as he picked up a pair Nike Air Max.

"Yeah Yeah" I said dimissing him and continued my conversation with one of the store clerks. I saw Jahlil gave me "what was that for" look and shrugged it off.

After we were finished with the store we headed to the food court to get something to eat. The entire walk I was quiet ignoring all of them, as they tried to figure out what is wrong with me. Like nothing is wrong with me.

"I don't know man. She just been giving me attitude all day." Quinn said shaking his head. I quickly turn ny towards them and rolled my eyes. My face lit up as I saw the food court ready to get something to eat.

We all went to different food stands and agreed to meet in the middle of the food court to eat. The mall was pretty small and empty so we would not have a problem at all.

"Dae?" I heard a male voice behind of me. I turned around with my food on my tray to see it was John, an old friend from highschool.

"Heyy John. How you doing?" I said side hugging him.

"Great actually. And I can say you are doing pretty well yourself. You look good." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said smiling back. "I'll catch up with you sometime later. I have to go meet up with my friends." With a quick head nod, I walked to the table where all the guys were seated. As I sat down I could see Quinn shaking his leg, like he was upset again. The rest of the boys watched me with curious looks on their faces.

"What?" I asked them. They were all staring at me and it was extremely uncomfortable.

"Nothing." Justise said as he shook his head. They all started to eat in this awkward silence. I tried to eat my lunch, but I was getting annoyed with them.

"Well he have to get going. We promised coach we would help him fix some tiles." Tyus said getting up first from his seat. Jahlil and Justise got up and gave him a look.

"Yeah. Check you guys later." Jahlil and Justise said dapping Quinn and hugging me bye. As the three left,Quinn and I were just staring each other down.

"What is your problem Q?" I asked rolling my eyes. He huffed at my question and got up from his seat.

"Get up." his voice growled. I never heard him like this before so I obeyed his orders and got up one time. We put away our garbage and trays and pulled me into the direction of the bathroom.

"Inside now." he said pointing at the female bathroom. I entered and it was empty. He followed behind me and locked the main door to enter.

"We are going to fix that little attitude of yours DaeShonna." He said lowly as he pressed my body against the wall. I was automatically turned on by this and was ready for what he was going to do next.

"You think it is okay for you to be giving me all that chat today huh?. Especially around my boys." He said bitting my neck. I shook my head no and bite harder.

"It is yes or no daddy. You hear me." he said in my ear.

"Yes Daddy." I whimpered. He never did this before and I was enjoying every seccond of it.

"Now since you have all that mouth, let us see what that mouth can do." he said as he pulled down his pants and boxers. He grabbed my hair and pushed be down to the ground so my face was in the same line of sight at his huge member.

"Now suck it." He said before shoving his member down my throat. I began to give him a blowjob, moving my head up and down his shaft, using my hand to guide it properly. I know I was doing a good job because groans started to escape from his mouth. I make sure to graze my teeth along his skin, knowing it drives him crazy. He tighten the grip of hand that was wrapped around my hair and started to move my head at a faster pace.

"Aaah shit" he said all his load filled my mouth. I swallowed everything and he pulled me back up by my hair.

"Bend over the sink." he said smacking my ass. I bend over the counter by the sinks and pushed my ass out. He pulled down my pants and underwear and with no warning, he shoved his entire self inside of my wet core.

"FUCKKK" I screamed as he pounded deep inside of me. It was deep and fast and he was showing no mercy.

"Shit baby girl you so tight." He said hitting my ass. The pad of his thumb rubbed against my clit, making me scream and moan at all the pleasure I was receiving.

"Yes. daddy. More please." I said as I pushed my ass back to meet with his thrusts. Our moans got louder asbhe continued to fuck me hard. Grabbing my waist, he pounded into me hard, making my body shake and my orgasm to take over. He let out a loud moan as his seed filled inside of me. As he pulled out my body collapsed on the counter.

"And next time if you act up, I will fuck you right in the middle of the mall." He said pulling up his pants, making my eyes open wide.

"Lets go home."

_._

Here you go DaeShonna. Sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoyed it 😊💜

Vote. Comment.

Request box is open

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜