Jealousy Is A Bitch (Explicit)

For NieeNiee

Isaiah's P.O.V.

The guys and I are currently shooting around, doing some lightwork. Coah Calipari said to take it easy today. A smile crept up on my face when I noticed my girlfriend walked into the gym. The way she moves with such confidence alone, makes me happy how much I have her. I send a wink across the room and went back to shooting.

"Aye bro, isn't that De'Andre there talking to you girl." my teammate Tyler pointed towards them. De'Andre was currently hugging my girl and I didn't appreciate it at all.
"Yeah, but they are just friends." I said shrugging it off. We had countless arguments about him before I just decided to give up.
"Just friends, well maybe for now, but he is going around saying how he is going to the theif your girl." he said going to the three point line to shoot the ball. Jamal, my other teamate, nodded his head in confirmation. Now I was not only jealous at the fact that Niee was giving him so much attention and that he had the nerves to go around campus talking shit.
Yes I know. Jealousy is an ugly thing but rjght now the only thing that is about to get ugly is De'Andre's face if he keep talking all that smack

I basically stomped over by them and wrapped my arms around Niee's waist.
"Hey baby," she said giving me peck on my cheek. "What is up?" I felt De'Andre's cold stare piercing through my soul.
"Oh nothing much. Just not wanting you to hang out with this guy no more." I said giving him the eye. Yes that eye your moma would give. Sighing out loud and removing my arms from her waist I can see she got pissed off.
"Can you not bring this up again. He is my friend and I will talk to him if I want to Isaiah." she said to me. Oh how she can be so naive, not realising this boy is bad news.
"Okay and? I don't like him around you. Period." I replied.
"Okay and? WELL OKAY AND ISAIAH. YOU DO NOT OWN ME. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO I SHOULD BE FRIENDS WITH. I AM A GROWN ASS WOMAN AND YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT." she yelled at me. Now the gym was in silence. I realise that I was wrong but refuse to continue the scene.
"Thought so, De'Andre let us go" with that they walked out of the gym.

Oh Jealousy you are such a bitch.

Niee's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Isaiah was trying to tell me who I should hang out with. Who the hell he think he is? I know that I was wrong to lash out on him infront of his friends, but he got on my last nerves.
"Niee are you okay?" De'Andre said sitting next to me on the floor. We were back at my apartment chilling.
"Yeah. I am okay. It was just a another petty argument." I said sighing. I really wish that we would make up soon. I hate knowing that he is upset with me.
"Well, you don't have to w7orry about him. He is just being an asshole. You need to get down with the real deal." he said inching towards my face. I oushed him off one time and jumped out.
"What the hell was that?" I yelled at him. I can't believe that he tried that shit.
"Baby you know that you want all of this. " he said approaching me.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MYuh ROOM NOW. DON'T CALL ME OR TEXT ME. GET OUT." I screamed at him. He stormed out of the apartment slaming the door behind of me. Well. I wasn't expecting this at all.

I guess Jealousy isn't a bitchin?

Turning in my bed, I heard knocking on my door. It is 11:33pm. Who the hell is knocking at my door? Groaning, I dragged my self to door, not forgetting to pick up my bat. You know, protection purposes. Opening the door I saw a nervous Isaiah outside.
"How may I help you." I said sighing. I was really tired.
"I am really sorry for how I acted earlier. My jealousy really get out of hand and yeah." He said looking at me. I could see a little hurt.
"Baby boy, it is alright. I accept your apology. Plus you was right about De'Andre." I said smiling at him. I pulled him into a kiss and it got heated extremely quick. Isaiah pushed me into the apartment, closing the door with his leg.
"Let daddy show you how sorry he is." he said laying me down and the couch.

He slowly took off my shirt, leaving my breast exposed. He admired them for a while before he start working on them. Sucking one while playing with the next. At this rate I was getting very wet,very fast. After he was finished he continued to trail kisses down by my body stopping by the hem of my shorts. He slowly pulls down the shorts, causing more tension to build up. He uses the pad of his thumb to rub my clit.
"Don't run now." he chuckled lowly. I was soo sensitive that I jumped a little. He spread my legs open and got straight to work. Like it was an automatic reaction, my hands went to push his head for more while my eyes rolled to the back of head. Slowing adding two of his long fingers by body jumped again at the reaction. He paused to look up me, give his signature wink and went back to feasting. The pit of stomach started to burn and I know I wasn't going to last any longer.
"Baby.." I tried say between breaths
"Come for me baby." at that moment I let out a loud scream signaling my orgasm. Coming down from my high, he got up to take off the rest of his clothes. Lining up his dick to enter him. I stopped him.
"Babe. Uh let me ride you." in a quick motion he pulled me up so I can sit on his lap. I slowly slid down his dick causing both me and a him to hiss in pleasure. Continuing this motion he started to nibble my neck as he is losing all forms of sanity. Tired of going slow he took matters in his own hands and slammed inside of me as I screamed out. We continued to go at this fast pace and I felt my stomach tightening again.
"Damn ma, hold it for one more seccond." as he sensed my release coming. A couple more pounds and I felt my juices runing down his shaft onto my legs followed by his warm seed filling me up.
"Promise me you not going to leave jealousy ruin us" I said laying my head on his shoulder.
"I promise. I am not letting that nitch ruin what I have."he said kissing my temples. "But guess what?"
"What?"
"Time for Round two baby girl."

Ah shit.

_._

Niee here is your imagine darling. Sorry for taking so long with it. I hope you enjoy 💜😊

Remember to vote,request and spread the word.

Until next time people 👌

-Agape 💜