I Can Not Believe It (Explicit)

For Diaababii

Dia's P.O.V.

"Thank You for dropping me home ma." I said getting out of my mother's vehicle.

"No problem sweetheart and tell Jimmy I say hello." she said before pulling off. I headed for the doorway ready to surprise my boyfriend Jimmy Bulter. I was on a business trip and wasn't suppose to be back until next week, but here I am.

Walking through the garage, I noticed an unfamiliar car. It must be one of his teammates news cars. Sometimes those fellahs change cars quicker than their underwear.

I walked into the house, and was met with silence. I expected them to be in the main room playing 2k or some other game. This right here is very strange.

Deciding to look for him later, I headed towards our bedroom. Walking closer I heard some strange sounds. What in the world is going on in my house?

"Jimmy" I said as I opened the bedroom door. My heart pained at what my eyes saw. I could not believe this.

"Oh Shit Dia." he said pushing off the random chick off him.

"Oh Shit Dia, Get the fuck out of my house Jimmy." I said tapping my foot. The longer he was here the more I wanted to hurt him.

"Dia, baby listen up please." he started reasoning with me.

"Get the fuck out of my house. You and that dusty whore ass. Now." I said for one time. Both of them watched each other like they didn't know what to do.

"I FUCKING SAID NOW." I said throwing a vase at both of them. I broke at the wall and the dusty hoe ran outside, mumbling some shit about how I am crazy.

"Yes bitch I am crazy. And I will fuck both of you up. Try me." I shouted at her.

"Dia" he started. I gave him a cold stare and he walked out of the room. When I heard the door shut, tears starting to fall from my eyes. How can he do this shit to me? Now I have sheets to burn.

It has been over a month since I kicked out Jimmy and it has been driving me crazy. I miss him a lot but I am still hurt by his actions. He called and text over 100 times everyday and I ignore every single one, being afraid that I would break down again.

My mother even suggested that she would go to one of his games and pitch random things at him. Oh how I love that crazy woman.

It was another lonely Friday night, as I got home from work. The only thing different was that I saw rose petals leading to the living room. Following them, I spot Jimmy holding a big sign saying "Please forgive me" I let out a loud sigh, and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Baby before you say anything. Hear me out first. Please." he said with hope and fear in his eyes. I gave him the gesture to continue, trying to get this over with.

"I am so fucking sorry for what I did. It was an extremely douche move and I have no idea why I did that shit in the first place. But that does not replace the love I have for you. I go nights sleepless thinking about how horrible life would be without you in it. You are my support and I wasn't faithful to you. I am soo sorry Dia. But Babygirl I promise that I will never do that shit to you again. NEVER. So please can I come back home." he said as tears fall from his eyes. I could've seen how sorry he was and it hurt my heart, because I still loved him no matter what.

"Okay. You can come back home. But try that shit again I will cut you." I said to him. He pulled me towards him and gave me a long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the it. He lifted me up and headed towards our bedroom.

Throwing me on the bed, he hiked up my skirt and pulled down my underwear, discarding it some where across the room. I felt his minty breathe over my core.

"Baby. Let me show you how much I am sorry." he said before he started to feast. As he sucked on my clit, I felt his fingers entering me, making my eyes roll behind my head. His tounge started to do wonders making me legs wobble.

"Oh my God. Baby" I screamed as my orgasm tooked over. All my juices covered his face as he lick me and himself clean.

"I'm really sorry babygirl. I am truly am."

_._

Here yiu go Dia. I hope you enjoyed it 💜😊

Request Box is always opened.

Support ya girl new book 👀

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜