Stronger

For goldenxblasian

Because of You Part II

Andrew's P.O.V.

"The Minnesota Timberwolves has made to the seccond round of the playoffs but will not be playing with their star Small Foward Andrew Wiggins. He has been issued a five game suspension due to his erratic behavior on and off the court."

"Shut up. Shut up. Just fucking shut up." I said as he threw the remote control at the wall. Misserable wasn't the right the word to express my emotions right now. Nothing could express them. All I wanted to do is to play basketball and they took that away from me too.

First it was my unborn child.
Then the love of my life Morgan.
And now basketball.

"What do you want from me universe. What have I done to derserve all of this." I yelled as I looked up to the ceiling. A cold chill passed threw the room reminding me how empty the house was now. No matter how much times the guys come around to check on me. It felt empty and lifeless.

The one person who used to fill this house with so much joy has moved on from me. Moved on my crazy ways, compulsive behaviour unto to better things. It makes me angry that she is so strong. It pains my heart that she is out there living life.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. I opened it and chugged it down. As I removed the the bottle from lips, I wiped the excess liquid from my face, taking in the scent of the strong liquor.

"Lord. Please Dear Lord. Help me." I yelled once again as I took another swing of the liquor. "I need your help. Your guidance. Send somebody to help me pleaseeee."

I fell down to the ground hugging the bottle as I cried all my tears out. All the hurt I was holding back poured out. The saltiness of my tears mixed with the bitterness of the alcohol trying to fixed my emotinal wounds. I hugged the bottle of whiskey and lied down on the floor. The only thing that I could remember happened next was blackness.

"Andrew. Andrew. Wake up pleassee babe." I heard a faint voice over me. My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the light. A small smile appeared on my face when I saw the person was Morgan.

"Morgan baby girl. What are you doing here?" I said with a hoarse voice.

"I cam to check on you Andrew." she said she helped me sit up. "Everyone told me you weren't doing too well. Eventhough you hurt me that day, I still love you."

"Morgan. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve your love or help. This is all my fault. If I only knew how to control my emotions and -" I started crying again. I couldn't believe that I broke down infront of the woman I was suppose to protect. She wrapped her arms around me and put my head on her shoulder.

"Let it all out babyboy. Let it all out." she said as she rubbed my back. I screamed, cursed and cry and she held me through all of this.

"Look at me." she said as she pulled my face up facing hers. She wipped the tears from my face and let out a sigh.

"Whatever this is. We are going to go through this together. We have too many indivdual wounds not to be at each others side as a couple. We have to stand together. That is what makes us stronger. We are no where close to perfect but I wouldn't trade you for the world. So baby please understand that I got you if you got me." she said with sincerity and hope in her eyes.

"Yes. I got you. No matter what." I said to her. A small smile flash acrossed her face as she pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.

_._

👀👀👀👀 Here is the part to you and the everyone else was looking for. Hoped you enjoyed it Morgan 😊💜💜

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜