Silence (Explicit)

For LittleSwagStyles

Kelly's P.O.V.

"Abby. Where you at?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. She was sitting down on the living room couch watching re-runs of Saved By The Bell.

"Hey babygirl." I said as I dropped down on the couch. She gave me a look and continued to watching the show.

"I said heeeeeeey." I said poking her sides. She rolled her eyes at me and scooted to end of the couch. What is her problem?

"Uhhh bae. So we aren't talking I see?" I asked as I got up from the couch. She gave me a look showing that she was irritated.

"Alright ma." I said as I walked down to our home gym. I heard her let out a loud sigh and laughed at the television.

After doing some weights, I stood in the middle of our home gym wondering why Abby would be giving me the silent treatment. Since it is off season I've been home more often and had more chores to do while she was at work. I washed all the dishes, cooked, did the laundry, even cleaned the bathroom. Gross. I mean fucked her soul out like two days ago. What could be her problem?

I was heading towards the kitchen as I heard Abby talking to someone on the phone.

"Girl. I'm just here giving Kelly the silenet treatment." she said as she browsed through the channels.

"Oh. No apparent reason. I just felt like being petty today. I am in one of those moods." she said laughing. Impossible. I am here thinking that I did something wrong and she just wants to be petty. Well two of us can play this game.

"Okay. Maybe it has to do with me being sexually frustrated eventhough we had bomb sex the other day. But it is mostly me being petty." she said as she walked up the stairs to the bedroom. She had no idea what was coming her way.

Abby's P.O.V.

"Hey babes." Kelly said as he walked into the bedroom. He was full of sweat but he still looked extra fine. I looked up at him and continued to scrill through my phone.

"I see we still aint talking. It is aight." he said with a light chuckle. That light chuckle qas a sign that he is up to something. He walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I continued to scroll through my phone, checking the lastest tweets and posts. I heard the shower stop and the door open. Kelly walked out of the bathroom with water driplets running down his body. His towel was wrapped around his waist giving an avid view of his v-line. Bottom line he was looking extra daddyish right now.

He undid his towel, leaving his member flap around the place. I shift around a bit, remembering all the things he can do with that not so little 'little guy'.

"You know. I was thinking that we should go out today." he said as he dried off. He went to the dresser and picked up the lotion and walked back infront of the bed.

"But since you are not talking to me. I guess we should just stay home. I can go over some of my projects or get some rest." he said as he rubbled the lotion on his skin. He lifted his left leg up, giving me a better view of his package as he lotioned his legs.

"What do you think about that?" He asked with a smirk on his face. The little devil knows what he is doing.

"Oh yes. I forgot. You are not talking to me." he said with a light chuckle. He walked around the room, putting away his towel and the lotion. A pool of wetness was forming down below but I refuse to give up so easily.

"Anyways. I might take a quick nap." he said as he plopped unto the bed, still naked as ever. My breathing hitched as I saw his dick twitched. It looked so good but this girl has self control. As he turned around to get a more comfortable position, he let out a groan that sent me crazy. I quickly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Girl. Breathe. He is doing this to spite you." I said to myself in the mirror as I tried to calm down my raging hormones. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I opened them, Kelly was standing right behind of me with that sneaky smirk plastered across his face. There was a thick layer of tension between us.

"Imagine she talks to herself but not to me. Crazy." he said with a deep chuckle. I was lowkey scared for his next move. I felt my shorts and underwear pulled down from my body as he pushed me down on the bathroom sink. He spread my butt cheeks and pushed his full length inside of me making me scream and grasp unto the sink.

"Wait. I thought you wasn't talking to me. Now you want to make noise." he said a pulled out and shoved himself inside of me again. I let out another scream as I felt his thick member twitching against my walls.

"Do me a favour and be quiet." he said as he drilled inside of me. I bit my lip and closed my eyes trying to keep in all my moans and screams, but the pleasure was just too much. He wrapped my hair in his and brought my face towards his and started to suck on my neck. My walls started to clench on his member tighter as he let out a low grown.

"Let it all out." he whispered into my ear after bitting it. My screams automatically filled the room and my legs shook as my orgasm took over my body. Kelly let go of my hair as he pulled out and nutted on my back. I was soo weak I just rested on the sick.

"I hope you learned your lesson today." He said as he kissed my forehead. I mumbled to him and shook his head in amusement.

"She wasn't talking to me, now I got babygirl speaking in tongues."

_._

I hope you enjoyed this Abby 😊💜.

Request box is open but for a limited time, so get your requets in as soon as possible.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜