2. Group Chat Chronicles: Sad Movies Always Makes Me Cry

Snitch Bitch👀🔫😂: Well guys, it is official. Niki and I are done.

PuertoRican STD😈😂: 🐥🐥🐥

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That 😻😻' 😂: 🐥🐥🐥 Sorry bro

Dominicano 🍆😂: You are joking right man? I can't believe this. I am really sorry. I know how much you loved her. 🐥

Shorty is a Melody😍😂: Shit. Man I'm sorry to. Everything is going to get better trust me.

Sprung for Q💍🔒😂: Man. That sucks bad. But why? You guys looked happy the other day.

Snitch Bitch👀🔫😂: It is all about us growing as in individual. We were so tied up together we forgot about ourselves sometimes. It is hard, but we have to let the ones we love go. I guess 😭.

Dominicano 🍆😂: Don't worry man. We got your back no matter what. This is your opportunity to work on your game more.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That 😻😻'😂: Take this as a learning experience. This is a lesson that the God wants you to learn. It helps you grow physically, spirituality and emotionally. Take the opportunity and run with it.

Shorty is a Melody😍😂: Since when Ben became a preacher? 😂

Sprung for Q💍🔒: This is what I am saying 😂. Pastor Simmons in the house. And the church says Ament.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That 😻😻'😂: Smh 😂 Oh and do not leave Dev influence your decision 👀

PuertoRican STD😈😂: AYE. What that suppose to mean?

Snitch Bitch👀🔫😂: Thanks Guys, I feel much better now. 🐥

Snitch Bitch👀🔫😂: Book, WE ALL know what that means 😂

Sprung for Q💍🔒: 👀👀

PuertoRican STD😈😂: I've changed my ways. That was the old me. This is the new me. Like what Pastor Ben said I have to grow. I am taking the opportunity and going with it.

Shorty is a Melody😍😂: LIES. 😂😂😂

Dominicano 🍆😂: Okay Booker. If you say so. You better live by your word.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That 😻😻' 😂: 👀👀 You better live by it foreal. Karl got you marked down in the book.

Sprung for Q💍🔒: Oh the book 😂😂

PuertoRican STD😈😂: Not the book. 😐😕.

Domicano 🍆😂: Yes. THE BOOK👀

Snitch Bitch👀🔫: Aye. Welcome to the book squad. I needed company anyways 😂

Shorty is a Melody😍😂: 😂😂

🚬Herb Man😂: WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE.

Snitch Bitch👀🔫😂: Yup. I knew this was going to happen.

Domincano 🍆😂: Can we kick him up out before he starts 👀😂

🚬 Herb Man😂: D'ANGELO DANTE RUSSELL. WHY WHY WHY. WHY IN THE WORLD YOU AND NIKI BROKE UP. Y'ALL COULD'VE GROWN TOGETHER. SHIT NOW I AM CRYING. THIS WAS MY MOVIE TO WATCH AND NOW Y'ALL MAKE IT ALL SAD. Y'ALL WAS FUCKING COUPLE GOALS FAM 😭😭😭😭. DON'T DO THIS TO ME. Y'ALL WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE POWER COUPLE RUNNING LA. BUT NOOOO Y'ALL WENT BREAK UP. WHY WHY. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS DISTRESS DLO. WHY WHY? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 GOODNIGHT GUYS.

Mr 'Can Get Down Under In That 😻😻'😂: Oh. 👀

Shorty is a Melody😍😂: Well I wasn't expecting that.

PuertoRican STD😈😂: You sound more hurt than the actual people in that was in the relationship.

🚬Herb Man😂: I AM. WE ALL ARE. EVERYONE WHO ROOT FOR THEM.

Sprung for Q💍🔒😂: It is okay Brandon. It is alright. 🐥

Dominicano 🍆😂: I am this close to kicking him out of this chat 😂.

_._

😂😂😂 Brandon is so me with this situation 😭.

Part two of the Group Chat Chronicles. *cues dramatic music*

Comment what you would like to see from these guys, and who would you like to make an appearance 😊

Also vote vote vote guys.

One Love
-Agape 💜