The BFF 2.0 {Best Friend's Brother}

For zobeeelll

Andrea's P.O.V.

"Yoo Court, I'm about to head out with the guys I'll check you later." My best friend Courtney brother Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Okay, just make sure you not back to late before mom flips" Court answered him

"Yeah I know" he said taking a water bottle out of the fridge. "Oh hey, Andrea" he said winking at me.

"Hi" I said looking everywhere except him. He throw up a duces, took his car keys and headed out of the door.

"Your crush on my brother is sickening." Courtney said laughing at me.

"I do not have a crush on your brother." I said. Okay maybe I do. Like a really small one.

"Yeah and Shaq is skinny. Look if you really like him. Talk to him like a normal human beign." she said shaking her head at me.

"Court you know I can't speak to him. I would start saying shit. Remember the last time I tried to talk to crush." I said. That moment had to go on the list of dumbest things I ever done.

"Yeah you said some shit like. You don't shit in a toilet. I don't remember but it was stupid." she said laughing at me.

"Not funny. Help me please Court." I said pouting at her.

"Help you how Andrea?" she said shaking her head. If she continues shaking her head at me it is going to fall off.

"I don't know. A secret spell. Magic. Something I don't know." I said sounding desperate. I was never good in the department of men and it has resulted to my non-existent love life.

"Okay Okay. I will help you, but promise me that you would do what I tell you to do." she said to me. I nodded quickly and ran to her to give her a huge bear hug.

"Okay Okay. You are squeezing me." she said laughing.

"Okay Andrea this is simple. Just go knock on his door and ask him to talk. Alright?" Courtney instructed me once more. Ryan was back home and she insisted I tell him about my feelings today. Which I find really bizare because I am not ready.

"It is not that simple Court." I said turning back into her room.

"No no no no"she said pushing me out. "You are going to do this" I heard her bed room door lock. Knowing I'm not getting inside sooner or later and I might as well do this.

My hand was shaking as I knocked on Ryan's door hoping he was sleeping. The door then suddenly swung open displaying a shirtless Ryan. Lord give me strength and mercy.

"Hey Andrea, Whats up?" he said leaning on the door frame looking as gorgeous as possible.

"Your sister kicked me out of her room. I just wondering if we could just chill and talk." I said rocking back and forth. Ryan and I haven't had a decent conversation since middle school so I hope he says yes.

"Sure. Come inside." he said allowing me to slip inside of his room. It was very modern and sleek, completely different from his boyish pokéman room.

"Grew out of the pokéman phase I see" I said plopping onto his bed.

"Sort of. I still have some posters in my closet. Some girls still dig pokéman you know." he said laughing. I shake my head at his response and went over to his ps4 to see what games he had. I need to make this situation as comfortable as I can so why not play a game.

"Which game you want to play?" he said coming behind of me. He was so close and smell so good.

"Uh.. The usual 2k I guess." I said trying to gather my thoughts.

"2k it is." he put his arm over me and took the disc out of the case and into the system.

"I hope you know that I am going to win." he said passing me the remote.

"If you say so Ryan. If you say so."

Three games and a whole lot of trash talking later we were exhausted. I won 2/3 games and Ryan was ignoring me.

"So who is a beast at 2k. This girl. Imagine I beat a basketball player at his own game." I said celebrating around room.

"I let you win babygirl. Don't get to excited." he said laughing. I stopped my celebration and watched him. Dod he just call me baby girl?

"What did you call me?" I said questioning him. He got up from his bed and walk towards me. He put his hands around my waist. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"I called you baby girl. Baby girl." he said with a sly smirk. He pulled me closer and kissed me. I pulled his head down and deepen the kiss. This is what I always dreamed about.

"Well. That worked out well." Courtney voice rang through the room. We pulled away from the kiss. I just smiled at him.

My best friend brother is the one for me.

_._

Heeyyyy ✌ I hope you enjoyed it Andrea 😊

Until Next Time Beautifuls
One Love
-Agape 💜