Wet Dreams (Explicit)

For MykalaBell8

Mykala's P.O.V.

"Baby come lay down next to me please" I pouted to my boyfriend Marques. He had stop by my house from practice and I wanted someone to chill with.
"Babes, you know I can't just lay down with you." he said laughing. He took off his shoes and plopped unto my queen sized be.

"Well that is your fault. You can't keep your hands to your self." I said adjusting myself to face him. He turned his head and raise his eyebrow at me.

"Oh really. This is all my fault. The one who couldn't stop touching my face because it is 'sooooo cuteeeee'." he said with a sly smirk on his face. Okay I will admit that I started it up sometimes, but don't you see how fine he is.

"Shut up" I said pushing him a little. Eventhough I know it is true, I am not going to tell him that.
"Mhhm. I know you want it anyways" he said positioning himself to hover over me. 'Give me some loving."
"Noo" I said trying to move away from him. "You sound creepy saying that" I laughed at him

He smacked his teeth at me and started to rub his chin like he was thinking about something. "Girl. Stop playing" he said before attacking my neck. He knows that my weakness and soon i felt like a puddle under him. Pulling him closer to me, I started to take off his shirt.

"I thought you don't initiate anything" he said chuckling in the crook of my neck.
"Boy, be quiet and just fuck me please and thank you."
"Yes ma'am" he said with a wink. He proceeded to take off my tank top and started to trail kisses down my body, giving his undivided attention to each breast. I sighed at the amount of pleasure I was receiving. I really needed this right now.

Continuing on his journey, he swiftly pulled off my pants and underwear as well as his. Trying to figure out how this happened so quickly, I felt his member entering into my heat.

"Oh shit. Marques." I said hitting his arm. That shit hurt like hell.
"I'm sorry baby." he said finding a steady rhythm. His strokes were deep and slow causing me to feel every inch of his large member. I pulled him towards me and started to kiss him roughly. We were making love and I was loving it.

Marques's P.O.V.

Finishing my shower, I heard moans coming from Mykala's room. When I arrived by her house, she was fast asleep so I took the opportunity to take a quick shower so I can be fresh for my baby girl.

Walking into the bedroom, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was playing with herself. I wasn't sure if she was awake or not.

"Marques baby, please fuck me harder." she said moaning to herself. The lil man downstairs was twitching. I had to wake her up now. Thinking on the best way to do this with out causing her any type of pain, I took off the sheets and headed towards her gem. Pulling off her underwear, I saw how soaked they were. They were almost transparent. Smirking to myself I went to devour my feast.

"Oh yes baby." she said putting her hands on my head pushing it towards her heat. I looked up to her and saw she was now wide awake watching me eat her out. I send her one of my signature winks and went back to work.

Slurp. Lick. Suck.
That was the pattern I was doing to her and it was driving her crazy. Her moans filled the room and her body was shaking.

"Baby I am going to cum" she screamed out. I sped up a bit waiting for her release. A couple more licks and her body shook violently displaying her orgasm and damn it was beautiful. After I cleaned up the mess I made, I crawled up to her and kissed her plumped lips.

"Baby" she moaned into the kiss.
"You know, you look soo fine when you are having a wet dream." I said smirking. Her face got flustered fast and she covered it in shame.
"I can't believe you saw that."
"Don't worry baby, this time I am going to give it to you for real."

She grabbed my hips as I entered her and started to make sweet love to my baby.

_._

Next one down.
I hope you enjoy it Mykala 💜

Until next time humans
One Love
-Agape 💜