Actin' Up (Explicit)

For XoMiracle

Miracle's P.O.V.

OK Now girl you playing like that?
Always trying to act like a brat.
Getting on my mother fucking nerves
But you girl; what I put first

Groaning at the sound of my alarm clock, I turned to the other side of the bed and my boyfriend Sache wasn't there again. I rolled my eyes in annoyance with him. He is always at the damn gym. Finally getting up I head to the bathroom to get ready for my busy work day.

In the Kitchen I was preparing MYSELF breakfast. Yes I am being petty and it has been this way for the past two weeks.
"Good Morning sweetie." Sacha said entering the kitchen. I looked up at him and continued to scramble my eggs.
"Oh so we still ignoring me now." He said in a hurtful tone. Right now I could care less. I am annoyed and frustrated. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. He watched me with a straight face and his brown eyes got darker. Sighing to himself he left the kitchen and heading up to our bedroom.
"Urgh, Why can't he fuck me already." I mumbled to myself. I packed my breakfast and headed to work.

Work was total hell. My boss decided to pile all the work on me and wanted it everything due for 3pm. Right now all I want is a nice bath, some sleep and even some dick. But guess which one I aint getting?. Walking into the house, I saw Sacha walking into his office.
"

Good afternoon to you too." he said wuite annoyed before closing his office door. I smacked my teeth and heard the door opened instantly.
"Miricle, my office. Now."he said in a deep angry tone. The tone of his voice made my kitty wet not helping my current situation at all. I strolled in and stood up infront of him.
"What do you want, I am tired." I said slouching a bit. He started to shake his head while he was roaming my body with his eyes. I was getting wetter by the moment.
"You have this attitude for the past 3 weeks and I am like what is wrong with this woman?" he said walking towards me. "Then I realised that I haven't given you any dick in a while. Still doesn't give you any reason to act up." he said whispering in my ears. I tried my best to stand my ground but I was getting weaker by the seccond. "Now, you know I hate being ignored. So let us get this clear, everytime I ask you a question you always answer and response has to end with Daddy, Okay?" he said smacking my ass.
"Yes, Daddy." I squeaked out.
"Good." He brought me infront of the table and bend me over. He was rubbing his large rough hands up and down my thick thighs knowing that was my weakness. Lifting up my skirt, he paused his actions and smacked my ass again.
"No panties huh. Naughty, naughty girl." he said rubbing the pad of his thumb on my lips. Stooping down, he stuck his tounge into my throbbing heat and I let out a loud scream.
"Don't make a sound unless I told you to." he said before going back to feasting. I grabbed the end on the table trying to find some stability since my legs were felt like jelly. I felt a build up at the pit of my stomach and I knew I wasn't going to last longer. I soon as I was about to release, Sache got up.
"I was not letting you cum now. Especially not after you've been acting up." He said taking off his pants. I just wanted him right here and now.
He rubbed his member on my folds teasing me.
"Daddy, please fuck me."
"Did I tell you to talk." he said hitting my ass. It is going to be red after tonight for sure. He soon pushed his entire member inside of me with no warning. I hold back my screamed remembering what he said earlier. After a couple slow and deep strokes,he started to pick up the pace.
"Scream for daddy." he whispered in my airs. I let out a loud moan and started screaming to the top of my lungs. The pleasure was getting unbearable but I wanted more. I start throwing my ass back to meet with his thrust, I wanted my release now.
"Daddy,I am going to cum" I forced myself to say between all of my moans and his groans.
"Let it all go." A couple more strokes, I let out one last scream as I felt my juices running down my leg and his seed filling me up (like a twinkie 😊😂). I collapsed on the table tired but satisfied of what just happened.

"Don't get to comfortable now, I am not finished with you."

She just want that dick when she acting up
Don't try to play around, don't play around. Don't play
NOOO

_._

Well darling, here you go. 😊 I hope you enjoyed it.

Untill next time guys ✊
-Agape 💜