If I Aint Got You (Explicit)

For lovedevin18

Jade's P.O.V.

"Baby I have a question to ask you?" Harrison said as he sat next to me on the couch. We've been together since high school and our relationship has been the best thing that has ever happened to my life.

"Wassup. Ask away my love." I said I turned my attention towards him. He held my hand and had a look of worry in his eyes.

"Do you think I don't spoil you enough?" he asked in all seriousness. I raised my eyebrows at his question and laughed a bit as his question.

"I am serious Jade. I swear you do so much for me and I feel like I don't do enough for you." he said as he looked into my eyes. I sighed at him and gave him a small side.

"Harrison, I find you spoil me to much. You buy me things that I really don't need. I am thankful for all the gifts that you have given me but I really don't need them." I said to him. He watched me in confusion as he tried to gather his thoughts.

"I mean the other basketball wives said I don't be giving you enough diamonds and all those under things." he said scratching his head. I laughed at his statement knowing that he doesn't really know what is going on.

"Baby. You seriously listened to them?" I asked him trying to contain my laughs. I small smile appeared on his face as he realised that they made no sense.

"Yeah I did. They sounded the legit. I mean they always have on expensive shit you know and they look happy." He said biting his lip.

"They look happy babe, doesn't mean that they are happy. " I said smiling to him. He nodded his head for me to continue.

"Most of those ladies are just there for the money or get played on the regular and just stay there because the money and or publicity. Some of there are extremely sad and are just mad that what we got is real babe." I said as I sat on his lap.

"That is true. Most of the guys usually cheat on the road. I mean I saw them bring randoms in their rooms and then come home to kiss their wife." he said as he made a look of disgust.

"I could never see myself with anybody but you Jade. Like I hope you know I love you a lot." he said as he kissed me.

"I love you too Harisson and I want you to remember something okay." I said as placed my hands into his.

"What baby?" he asked as he smiled at me.

"Some people want it all, But I don't want nothing at all. If it ain't you, baby. If I ain't got you, baby. Some people want diamond rings. Some just want everything ,But everything means nothing. If I ain't got you, yeah" I sang to him.

"Damn. You almost sounded like Alicia Keys. Almost." He said laughing. I hit his arm as I smacked my teeth at him.

"Boyyy. Stop playing." I said laughing. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked us back and forth.

"Babes" he whispered in my ear. I was falling asleep in his arms since he felt so warm and nice.

"Mhhm" I said half asleep.

"Let's go" He said lifting me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked towards our room.

"Let me put you to sleep the right way." he said as he placed me on the bed.

"Why are you soo nasty" I said giggling. He shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to take off his shirt. I watched how his body was define with all of his muscles and cuts.

"You like what you see?" he said with a smirk on his face. I nodded as I chuckled a bit. His lips touched mine as we started a heated make out session. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring his face closer to mine as expressed our love to one another. He swiftly undressed me with one hand as we made out. He lips left my mouth and trailed down to neck then to my breast. He put the right breast in his mouth and played with the other one. He kissed along my neck again as he member entered me.

"Oh baby" I moaned as my back arched of the bed. His arms wrapped around my waist my legs wrapped around his.

"Scream. Make all the noise you need to make. Let the world know how much I love you." he whispered to me in my ear as he slowly thrust inside of me. His strokes was slow and deep, making me feel every inch of him. Our moans filled the room as the atmosphere got hotter due to our love making. My nails scratched his back as he continued to pound inside of me.

"Oh shit" he said as he felt my walls clenched around his member. He hit my spot and I was screaming non-stop. My release was near, and so was his as his member twitched inside of me.

"Baby we are going to cum together aight," he said as he kissed my lips again. We both let out loud moans as our orgasms hit and rode out each others high. He wrapped his around me and brought him closer to me, as he pulled out.

"If I aint got you babyyyy." he sang off key making me laugh.

_._

I hope you enjoyed it Jade 😊💜

Three imagines in one day. I know I know. I'm writing a lot right now, because it is my safe haven.

5 more imagines to go guys 😭😭

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜