Shower Sex (Explicit)

For Chelleslayys

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Damn son. You smell." I said to Chris as we walked to my apartment from the court.

"Well duh. We just played ball for like 3 hours. You don't smell like roses and sunshine either." he said as he rolled your eyes.

"At least I don't smell like garbage pit." I said as I covered my nose.

"Okaay. Says the one who smells like a dead rat." He said laughing. I sucked my teeth at him as we continued our walk. Chris and I have been best friends since forever and this is how a usual conversation goes.

"Loook. Let us make a bet." He said as we entered my apartment building.

"Go ahead. Talk." I said as we entered the elevator to go up to my floor.

"Since we both stink. Who ever reaches to the bathroom first, gets to shower first and the loser has to suffer in their own stench." he said we walked out the elevator.

"Aight. Deal." I said as I got ready for this race. One thing Michelle doesn't like is smelling stink and Chris knows that. As I unlocked the door of my apartment, we both sped off towards the bathroom, reaching at the same time.

"Shit. It is a tie." Chris sais as he caught his breath.

"Soo who gets the shower first then since it is a tie." I said as I wrapped up my hair. I really needed this bath.

"Eventhough I wanted you to suffer and sit down in your own stench, we have to bathe together I guess." he shrugged as he started undressing. I sighed when I relaise that is the only failr choice. We both got naked and entered the shower. I handed him a wash cloth and we both got soaped up and starting cleanse our skin.

"I found the truth beneath your lies
And true love never has to hide
Trade your broken wings for mine
I've seen your scars and kissed your crimes" Chris started to sing All Night from Beyonce. I laughed at his foolishness. He always singing some shit.

"So many people I know that they just trying to touch you
Kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on ya
Give you some time to prove that I can trust ya again
I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on ya" He said as he flicked my butt.

"Chrissss." I hissed at him as I hit his arm.

"What. I just wanted to know where you got all that all from." he said as he washed off his body from the soap.

"This is all natural boy." I said as I shake my butt a little.

"Mhhhm" he said as he grabbed it. He pressed his body against mines, making sure I feel his really hard member.

"What are you doing?" I said lowly. My breathing started to change, wanting him to touch me in places.

"Sweet love. All night longg." he sang as he whispered in my ear. He turned me around and lifted me up against the shower wall. I looked down at his not so little, little guys, wondering how I never noticed this.

"Somebody looks like they like what they are seeing huh." he said with a smirk on his face. I bit my lip as I waited for his next move. My kitty was screaming for some pleasure and he just had me there.

"Oh fuck Chriss." I screamed as he pushed himself deep inside of me with no warning. My nails sunk deep inside of his shoulders as his arm wrapped around my waist. Not waiting for me to adjust, he started to pound inside of me, showing no mercy. My screams filled the heated bathroom as he fucked me hard.

"Shit girl. You are so fucking tight." he said as he pulled out and rammed himself inside of me again. I held onto his body, trying to keep mine up as my legs grew weak. He pulled out and placed my legs on the ground, spreading my butt cheeks a part. He slid back in and continued to stroke deep inside of me. I had no energy to move back so I just stood there took what he was giving me.

"Chris Chris Chris." I screamed as my legs started to shake. My orgams erupt and squirted all over him and the bathroom. He pulled out and jerked himself untill he released on my back. I held unto the bathroom wall as I tried to stand up up properly. He washed us off and turned off the water.

"Well that was a good shower aint it." he chuckled a bit as he lifted me up. He dried us off and gave me a shirt. As soon as my sore body hit the bed, I was out like a light.

_._

I hoped you enjoyed it Michelle 💜😊😊😊

3 more to goo 👀👀👀👀

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜