Twitter Fingers (Explicit)

For ReddAbigail

Abigail's P.O.V.

KueenAbby:
I really don't see the hype over this @KELLYOUBREJR nigga. He aint even cute and we all know he can't play.

Wave Papi🙏:
I always appreciate the love @abbylicious 🙏 #Shhhhhhh

KueenAbby:
@KELLYOUBREJR like I said aint even cute and dick game wack. Ladies it is the light skin trap.

Wave Papi🙏:
Can't save those who don't want to be saved. Right ma @abbylicious. It's alright tho. Continue doing ya thang. #Shhhhhh

"Ohhhh shit. Girl. How you going leave Kelly call you a hoe on twitter like that." my best friend screamed through the phone. I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"What you talking about Sam. You tryna tell me he replied to my tweet." I said checking his account on my other phone.

"Bitch yes. I tell you he said you aint want to be saved. The motherfucker quoted J.Cole." she said rambling through the phone. I finally reach to the tweet and my eyes opened wide. Oh hell no. Two of us can play this game.

"But this nigga only listens to future. He rude as hell though." I said as I smacked my lips. Now I was ready for war.

"So what are you going to say. I mean. You already said his dick wack. You need a fire roast." Sam said as she was thinking.

"I think I know what I am going to say." I said with an evil grin on my face.

KueenAbby:
"Don't save her, she don't want to be saved". Soo original. But do you boo.

KueenAbby:
Because you were trying to slide in "the one who doesn't want to be saved" dm's the other night aint it.

KueenAbby:
Out here homie hopping, trying to mess with the whole crew. But it is okay. Front for twitter.

KueenAbby:
Just make sure your hoe ass put your stick in clean holes. We aint need another NBA star with a STD. 😊

KueenAbby:
#Shhhhhhhhhh?

"Abigail. You did not say that. Girl this is now full blown beef now. Girrrlll" Sam screamed to me as she jumped up and down.

"Sam you already know my clapback skills. He is the one who needs to worry about his career." I said shaking my head.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. ABBYY he answered you back. Ohh and he at your ass too. Girl. You have to come back harder next time. But tomorrow. Tomorrow" Sam said as she sounded a little to excited.

"Wait. You have this nigga tweets on notification or something?"vI asked wondering how she know this so quickly.

"Mayybeee" she said giggling.

"Let me check this - oh wooooooooooow. This guy." I said as I saw the tweets.

Wave Papi🙏:
The fact that @abbylicious had a 5 tweet rant to prove she doesn't need saving..... Should I say more 👀

Wave Papi🙏:
The same shawty that was on her knees begging for something. 👀 Remember that day @abbylicious

Wave Papi🙏:
Oh and I'll make sure I walk with the power hose so you don't have to worry about your hole being dirty @abbylicious