Engagement Woes (Explicit)

For lovedevin18

Tina'a P.O.V.

Zach and I have been together for about 3 years and he recently popped the question. I couldn't be any happier that I got the chance to spend the rest of my life with someone I really love.

After getting engaged, I wanted to have a big celebration with all my friends and family. Zach just wanted a little gathering, but I was always known for having big parties. You should ask my mom about my parties from the age nine to eighteen. Everything was in place and ready to until the night of the party.

"What do you mean you can't make it mom?" I said through the phone.

"I am soo sorry baby, but I am on call and they called me in for tonight and your father is not flying to Minnesota by himself." she explained.

"Okay mom. I really wished that you would be here. But I understand. And I love you." I said before hanging up the phone. My mom was the third family member to cancel that night and I had a bad feeling in my stomach.

"Everything is okay princess." Zach said entering the house. He noticed the sad expression on my face.

"Well my mom can't make it tonight so that is one more person not showing up." I said slouching into the couch. He sat next to me and wrapped his long arms around me.

"Everything is going to be okay. Alright princess." he said kissing my forehead. I nodded, trying to think about all the positive attributes of tonight.

"What do you mean catering and the venue is not available." I heard Zach said on the phone, as I was entering our bedroom. I really hope that this was him and Karl or Andrew messing around.

"Your what is what. What kind of certified place are you that you are getting closed down." Zach said shaking his head. Great now we don't have a venu. The decorators most likely called when they arrived.

"Okay miss. This is not my fault that your business is not up to health code or whatever, but thank you very much for ruining my fiance's night and I am looking for my refund." Zach hanged up and threw the phone on the bed.

"You heard everything didn't you" he said as he spotted me in the room. The only thing that I could've done was nod my head yes. Zach then engulfed me into another hug as tears escaped my eyes.

"Princess it is going to be okay alright. We just have to cancel the big party but we can have our friends over and have a little get together if that is okay with you?" he said rocking us back to forth. That is actually not a bad idea. I nodded in agreement and kissed him on the lips.

"Good. Now you gota tell people it cancel because I can't deal with that shit." he said making me chuckle a bit. Family can be crazy.

"Thank you for understanding Aunt Christe. Enjoy your evening." I said to my aunt, the last and final person on the list. I would've been finished earlier but a couple of them lectured me on 'proper planning'.

"Princess are you ready as yet? The guys should be here any minute and I already ordered some pizza." Zach shouted from downstairs.

"Just gave the last call. I am going to get ready now." I said before going in the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun. Since it was nothing fancy, I settled for a pair of jeans and coral blouse and headed downstairs.

"My favorite person in the world." Karl yelled as he saw me coming down the stairs. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Karl. I thought I was your favourite" Zach said holding his heart.

"You see right. Man I was going to lie to make you feel better but it is just obvious that your girl is better." he said making us all laugh.

"Thanks Karl. Thanks." Zach said bringing out the pizzas. The rest of the night was just a couple of us eating and drinking while playing dominoes. The night came to an end quickly and it was time to say our goodbyes.

"So remember I am looking forward to be a god-father soon. So bro, don't wrap it up." he said dapping Zach. I started to laugh at the nonsense he was preaching.

"Or just buss really hard to break the condom. She not going to know." he faked whispered to him.

"Boy. Get out of here." I said pushing him out of the door laughing. He gave his last farewell and Zach and I went back to the living room.

"Thank you for everything." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "This was nice and maybe it better than the original party planned."

He wrapped his arm around ny waist and brought me closer to him. My head was on his cheast and we were rocking to the beat of his heartbeat.

"I am so glad that you are mine Tina. And I hope you know how much I appreciate you." he said pushing us back onto a wall. "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said nibbling on my neck.

"Start a family with you." he said as his hands entered my jeans and rubbed me through my underwear. My breathing hitched a bit and I wanted to him to stop teasing me.

"And just do everything with you." he said as he pushed two of his fingers inside of my core. He pumped them in and out while leaving hickeys and love bites all over my neck. Moans filled the air as he inserted another finger. My legs lost all stability and he caught me with his other arm to hold me up.

As my release was near, he pulled out making me whine at the lost.

"Come let us go and finish this." he said carrying me to the bedroom.

"So we giving KAT a god child indeed?" I asked laughing. He gave me a wink and one of his sly smirks.

"We will see about that."

_._

Tina I hoped you enjoyed it 💜😊.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. Check out my new book "As The World Turns: NBA Edition." 😊😊😊 Thanks.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜